sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm telling you the place to put your money is into tattoo removal companies, they are going to make a killing in the years to come, this stupid lad should be front of the line.

'Tattoo removal companies' are tattoo parlours, mate, it's just a different gun.

Perfect business model, give the punter the stupidest whacked out design they can come up with, encourage them to put it in an easily visible location, then wait a few years until they come back to get it removed, as you are removing it sell them on another one :)

If I didn't have a phobia for needles and a complete lack of an artistic bone in my body, I would be donning a gun myself :p

Can you imagine all the situations this lad is going to be in in his life where those tats are at the very least awkward. Honestly why do this to yourself ?

Guest chopey

Can't believe the amount of makems that are saying they will walk the league next season.

Can't believe the amount of makems that are saying they will walk the league next season.

Are they ? Most of those I know are looking at mid table. Far to early (for them and us). Wait till September 1st to give thiose sort of predictions.

A lot of our support thought we would win it by Christmas and go the whole season without defeat.

A lot of our support thought we would win it by Christmas and go the whole season without defeat.

A lot ?

NUFC related threads currently 5 of the first 10 on RTG. They aren't taking this very well are they ?

Wow - just had a spy - some absolute pearlers! Bitter wankers!

Guest ElCid

NUFC related threads currently 5 of the first 10 on RTG. They aren't taking this very well are they ?

Wow - just had a spy - some absolute pearlers! Bitter w*****s!

The inbred fucks have went into full on meltdown since Sunday

Wow - just had a spy - some absolute pearlers! Bitter w*****s!

The inbred f***s have went into full on meltdown since Sunday

Erm, really?!

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mags-make-me-laugh.1360813/

Mackem DJ

Loved every minute of it?

They (en mass) booed their own team off on at least a dozen occasions at home. Maybe more actually :lol:

Literally every home game they never won they got fucking pelters (which the press haven't really touched on).

Yesterday at 9:01 PM

Phantom of mobs, Bagpuss, Dsb and 3 others like this.