sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They've got a 10 page thread on Atsu signing. Ours has only grown by a page :lol:

Apparantly its very, very deluded to suggest that Clark is on 30K a week :lol:

Just looked at that thread. Majorly embarrassing!!!! Oh oh but wait 6 in a row...

They've got a 10 page thread on Atsu signing. Ours has only grown by a page :lol:

Just looked at that thread. Majorly embarrassing!!!! Oh oh but wait 6 in a row...

They'll have Derek Mcinness soon, we just cant compete

FTM marra

:lol: Their thread on Atsu is fantastic.

Worst player in the world, apparently.

If we stay up and he has some decent games n route we'll have bought our way to survival.  :lol:

They'll have Derek Mcinness soon, we just cant compete

FTM marra

From what I've seen he's a Scottish Roy Keane, which they'll love. Think he was always a MLF as well, just no one asked him.

They start off by claiming they don't know him and haven't heard of him and then he becomes shit and the biggest waste of money ever.  He's a winger who has a record with us of a goal every 3 starts in the league, that'll do for me and is almost certainly as good as any player they'll have next season.

So Rafa apparently was lucky to win most of his trophies, was found out at Madrid and will be off in soon because he has a history of being chased or leaving. Fucking hell Mensa needs to get in there and start recruiting !

Just seen the thread... Sima and another 'mag on a safc forum' seem to be debating with a poster who has mild learning difficulties, and a handful of regular common or garden Mackems f*ckwits whose red n white blinkers were soldered on at birth. Really don't know why they waste their time.

Amusing to read them squeezing positivity around appointing Derek McInnes.

I'd much rather they'd gone for a big name busted flush like Pardew tbh. With an unknown there's always a chance he might actually turn out ok.

They start off by claiming they don't know him and haven't heard of him and then he becomes s*** and the biggest waste of money ever.  He's a winger who has a record with us of a goal every 3 starts in the league, that'll do for me and is almost certainly as good as any player they'll have next season.

Honeyman for me marra

Just seen the thread... Sima and another 'mag on a safc forum' seem to be debating with a poster who has mild learning difficulties, and a handful of regular common or garden Mackems f*ckwits whose red n white blinkers were soldered on at birth. Really don't know why they waste their time.

i find it a bit weird tbh, let the fuckers fester man.

i find it a bit weird tbh, let the f***ers fester man.

You posted on there for years didnt you?

Amusing to read them squeezing positivity around appointing Derek McInnes.

I'd much rather they'd gone for a big name busted flush like Pardew tbh. With an unknown there's always a chance he might actually turn out ok.

I tend to agree, McInnes may actually have something about him, rather they went for their "legends" like Ball and the rat boy or failing that Pearson, Owen Coyle, Lambert or Neil.

i find it a bit weird tbh, let the f***ers fester man.

You posted on there for years didnt you?

never ever been on, nor would i, i'd be banned within hours  :lol:

Neil Warnock a suprise candidate according to the Express.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He would actually do well there I think, much rather that get McInnis or whatever he's called.

Neil Warnock a suprise candidate according to the Express.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Better than the fat spanish waiter marra. FTM, 6 in a row, 9-1.

Anyway, some great comments here...

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/whenever-anyone-says-were-crap-and-deluded.1367292/

IMO finishing top half multiple times would lead to a need to extend the SoL

:lol:

Its called being able to walk before you run.

You arent even a stable premier league side at the moment, the past decade has been relegation and relegation battles. To then think you should be top 4 is deluded.

Aye, because that's exactly what we all think isn't it? :lol: