sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RTG really is re-tread central.

Would love to see Waghorn or Murphy back in Red-white.  If they need a new player - the rolodex only goes to an ex-players who are doing well (or rather did well against them). 

Need a new manager - How about PDC, Big Sam, Mick Mac??  Bring Him Home.   

FFS - haven't they got a clue outside of their re-treads??

LOL, this is pretty shocking, I know head aches can be pretty serious but come on, tells you what you need to know about that set of players, they don't want to play for that club or that manager:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/migrain.1393336/

If the lad genuinely had a migraine then he'd have been in no fit state to play.

Sure he did, it's the perfect excuse, no way of proving either way, midweek trip to the least accessible place in the country against a form team playing on loan at one of the worst teams in the division, wasn't much to gain for him, other than to further diminish his reputation. You can tell the way Grayson talks, he's constantly saying how the players don't put his plans into action, he's lost the dressing room there it's clear as day, that'll take a lot of fixing.

Would love to see Waghorn or Murphy back in Red-white.  If they need a new player - the rolodex only goes to an ex-players who are doing well (or rather did well against them). 

That can't be true surely: https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/i-would-honestly-take-reid-back.1393346/ :)

LOL, this is pretty shocking, I know head aches can be pretty serious but come on, tells you what you need to know about that set of players, they don't want to play for that club or that manager:

A migraine is not a headache. It sickens me how people don't know the difference. When you have a proper migraine you can't even see properly, you have the worst pain imaginable in your head which leads to vomiting and you're weak as fuck all the time. Taking pain killers does absolutely nothing unless you're in a very dark environment for a period of time and you may need to go to sleep for a while as well. Then you've pain in your head any time you move your head for about two days afterwards. I had these for years and it's genuinely no joke.

A migraine is not a headache. It sickens me how people don't know the difference. When you have a proper migraine you can't even see properly, you have the worst pain imaginable in your head which leads to vomiting and you're weak as fuck all the time. Taking pain killers does absolutely nothing unless you're in a very dark environment for a period of time and you may need to go to sleep for a while as well. Then you've pain in your head any time you move your head for about two days afterwards. I had these for years and it's genuinely no joke.

Truth. I had them at times when I was young and they're fucking awful.

When you're eye sight starts to go blurry you know you've about 40 minutes to get home or somewhere private that you can stay a while because you'll barely be able to function when it's full blown. The fact that people expect footballers to play a game of football with it is utterly ludicrous. :lol:

A migraine is not a headache. It sickens me how people don't know the difference. When you have a proper migraine you can't even see properly, you have the worst pain imaginable in your head which leads to vomiting and you're weak as f*** all the time. Taking pain killers does absolutely nothing unless you're in a very dark environment for a period of time and you may need to go to sleep for a while as well. Then you've pain in your head any time you move your head for about two days afterwards. I had these for years and it's genuinely no joke.

I'm not a sufferer so I don't know. Not trying to diminish it but it's the perfect excuse for someone to miss a day's work, as it's undetectable, he's calling it in, clearly Grayson is not buying it as he made mention of it knowing what kind of reaction us ignorant folks would have, he could of just said he took ill.

That can't be true surely: https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/i-would-honestly-take-reid-back.1393346/ :)

Just waiting for the "were we too quick to dump Moyes - what chance we could get him back" thread

Didn't think it would be this funny but f*** them. They're an absolute joke of a club and they f***ing deserve it.

From the owner, to the manager, the players, their former managers, their former nonces, their Superman-wannabe keeper tonight, their goal GIF tonight, their shambles of a home kit, their advert for the 3rd kit,heck even their whole Twitter account. And of course their Mags-obssesive fans. The list is super long. You could actually find something to cheer you up on a dull day. Always something to laugh about.

The list of things they have actually said about us, about the 'pub league' they're in right now and all the s*** they've spouted is actually an incredible long list. You deserve what you're going through now you bunch of stinking, no-use inbreds.

Hoping that they're still with Grayson and in the bottom 3 and we're doing ok in the Premier League with Rafa in charge come January so we can get them in the 3rd round of the FA Cup at home. Would be cherry on a sweet, delicious cake if we get to add to their misery.

Wonder how the Preston fans will take the p*ss out of them on Saturday. Or will they claim Preston to be one of their many football friends?

A migraine is not a headache. It sickens me how people don't know the difference. When you have a proper migraine you can't even see properly, you have the worst pain imaginable in your head which leads to vomiting and you're weak as f*** all the time. Taking pain killers does absolutely nothing unless you're in a very dark environment for a period of time and you may need to go to sleep for a while as well. Then you've pain in your head any time you move your head for about two days afterwards. I had these for years and it's genuinely no joke.

Yip, used to get them horrifically as a kid, thankfully they stopped.

Still get migraine like symptoms when I've had a few pints though

Well they did tell us to enjoy the Championship and to tell the truth I've been enjoying it for 2 seasons now.

:lol:

Stealing that.

wished they told us to enjoy the EFL or football league instead to be honest because I might find myself enjoying League 1 too soon.

Guest firetotheworks

The only thing hanging over us is that we haven't undone the shit that was allowed to happen under Pardew. A good thrashing in the F.A Cup would be brilliant. That aside they can sink like a stone tbh, as a rival they're undermining and I'd rather they were just viewed as irrelevant.