sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest alijmitchell

LOL, this is pretty shocking, I know head aches can be pretty serious but come on, tells you what you need to know about that set of players, they don't want to play for that club or that manager:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/migrain.1393336/

A migraine is not a headache. It sickens me how people don't know the difference. When you have a proper migraine you can't even see properly, you have the worst pain imaginable in your head which leads to vomiting and you're weak as f*** all the time. Taking pain killers does absolutely nothing unless you're in a very dark environment for a period of time and you may need to go to sleep for a while as well. Then you've pain in your head any time you move your head for about two days afterwards. I had these for years and it's genuinely no joke.

Truth. I had them at times when I was young and they're f***ing awful.

Aye, you absolutely cannot play football if you're in the middle of a migraine

How long is Grayson's contract ? :kasper:

3 glorious years.

2HbT9Zs.gif

This might be the most mackem thing I've ever seen.

Bet he might regret scoring the goal last night now that the Gif is out there on the internet for the rest of his life.

While it's nigh on impossible to feel sorry for a club which has been ran the way they have for the last few years, I can't help but sympathise with the few hardy souls who trekked to Ipswich and back last night to watch a performance as bad as that.

They had to watch that fraud of a footballer Lee Cattermole, someone who despite earning millions a year looks like he has the fitness levels of a Northern League player.

He turns out for them occasionally and today he will be enjoying his real passion, swanning around a golf course secure in the knowledge that he has several more years of earning more in a week than most of those who traveled to Ipswich do in a year.

While it's nigh on impossible to feel sorry for a club which has been ran the way they have for the last few years, I can't help but sympathise with the few hardy souls who trekked to Ipswich and back last night to watch a performance as bad as that.

They had to watch that fraud of a footballer Lee Cattermole, someone who despite earning millions a year looks like he has the fitness levels of a Northern League player.

He turns out for them occasionally and today he will be enjoying his real passion, swanning around a golf course secure in the knowledge that he has several more years of earning more in a week than those who traveled to Ipswich do in a year.

How many of these "hardy souls" made that trip because after watching the highlights, it's like a library when they scored their two goals ?

He turns out for them occasionally and today he will be enjoying his real passion, swanning around a golf course secure in the knowledge that he has several more years of earning more in a week than those who traveled to Ipswich do in a year.

How many of these "hardy souls" made that trip because after watching the highlights, it's like a library when they scored their two goals ?

700 although apparently only around 200 of them were based in the North East and the rest were Southern based Exiles.

700 although apparently only around 200 of them were based in the North East and the rest were Southern based Exiles.

I know it's really awkward to get to and a hell of a trip, but even if all of them were North East based, it's pretty pathetic really, but in a sense, they are getting the support levels their team deserves.

Love the replies to this one :lol:

It was 4-2 when they tweeted that :lol:

To me, one of the funnier responses was more to do with the old turtle putting her fucking email address as her Twitter name, I forsee contact from Nigerian princes and IT support from the Indian subcontinent - helping rid you of that pesky virus you 100% definitely have - in your near future :lol:

Even their twitter guy is miles behind ours :) It's funny though because the club can't do a thing right in the eyes of it's fans right now, not sure what there solution is other than to hold up their hands and say we are fucked !! :)

Even their twitter guy is miles behind ours :) It's funny though because the club can't do a thing right in the eyes of it's fans right now, not sure what there solution is other than to hold up their hands and say we are f***ed !! :)

Even if they did they'd be arguing about how high to hold their hands "Only a Mag kernt holds them full above his head marra, you wanna settle this like men?"