sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

her family are mackems and her cousin follows them home and away all over incl pre-season as well

I actually feel sorry for him tbh, he puts his heart, soul and cash into it and like we were before Rafa, is getting fuck all in return and the club is dying

It's almost like the club are playing for another 40% paycut.

I doubt their contracts had a second relegation wage cut as no one would have thought that a Premier League club would suffer two straight relegations to league 1.  But I understand that Sunderland would continue to receive the parachute payments even if they did go down again into league 1.

I was thinking of that the other day, wonder if the supposed paycut for relegation kicks in twice for their players. Losing 80% of your pay  in two years, they will still be stuck with Rodwell on 80k a week in L1 though :)

I was thinking of that the other day, wonder if the supposed paycut for relegation kicks in twice for their players. Losing 80% of your pay  in two years, they will still be stuck with Rodwell on 80k a week in L1 though :)

64%

Tbf I reckon there'd be similarly ridiculous comments if the shoe was on the other foot too. Nonetheless, it is absolutely hilarious this self-perpetuating myth that they "sent us down" and it's even more surreal that they somehow think they're anywhere near on level terms with us based on current ability. Absolute fucktards.

Even to be negatively biased towards us, we're relegation CANDIDATES at best but the fact we won the league that they're in surely makes us comfortably as good as the current top 6 that are there. If you were being positively biased about them at the same time you might argue they're capable of mid table.

That's being like ultimately biased and down right fucking stupid. So the fact some of them think they're anywhere near level with us is utterly obscene.

We have beaten Stoke, Swansea and West Ham. All teams from around mid-table. We have lost to 2nd place (arguably due to a sending off) and have lost to two teams away from home who we beat last season at least once (twice in Brightons case). That suggests there are at least 5 teams we can compete with at the bottom and that discards the notion of Bournemouth, Palace, etc. Being down there.

They claim we're deluded when in fact I think we're somewhat realistic in comparison. They're utterly shagged. Not just by financial and football terms, but by their own family. Inbreds.