sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's pretty obvious at this point that the only legal pleasure DangerNonce can suck out of life is by trying to wind up 'mags' on RTG. It's probably stopping him from going out onto the streets to fulfil his Adam Johnson fantasies, so it's maybe a good thing.

Didn't someone say he writes for a national paper?

Get f***ed man?!

Ah, here we go, didn't remember who posted it like :lol:

I dont get it with those f***ers on there, posters openly defending him  :sad:

Thst horrible nonce loving c*** Dangernonce should be banned instantly, how they let him get away with it is beyond me, that forum is stooping to new levels.

Hate the c***s and are gonna get everything they deserve

I'm convinced that he is not a real person and is instead some kind of robot that just churns out complete and utter bitter bile!

The guy is quite successful, he also writes leading articles in the Daily Mail.

He's unintentionally hilarious. Many Mackems see RTG as an embarrassment and he is the epitome of it. Just imagine fans of other clubs popping in for a look on the run up to playing them and reading his stuff.

It's pretty obvious at this point that the only legal pleasure DangerNonce can suck out of life is by trying to wind up 'mags' on RTG. It's probably stopping him from going out onto the streets to fulfil his Adam Johnson fantasies, so it's maybe a good thing.

Didn't someone say he writes for a national paper?

Get f***ed man?!

Ah, here we go, didn't remember who posted it like :lol:

I dont get it with those f***ers on there, posters openly defending him  :sad:

Thst horrible nonce loving c*** Dangernonce should be banned instantly, how they let him get away with it is beyond me, that forum is stooping to new levels.

Hate the c***s and are gonna get everything they deserve

I'm convinced that he is not a real person and is instead some kind of robot that just churns out complete and utter bitter bile!

The guy is quite successful, he also writes leading articles in the Daily Mail.

I was on a windup because a lot of his views are along the lines of what the Daily Mail have.

In all honesty though it wouldn’t surprise me if he did write for them, they are both equally as laughable and damaging to society.

in one of the the converstaions just below

and then "Hand on heart, a bit of me died inside when he got sent down. Then ya see cunts like Billy Jones still out and about, why couldnt it have been him"

..."Rodwell. Cattermole. Jones. O’Shea. Gooch. Honeyman. Kone. Love. Gibson. Any of them would have done, not our AJ11"

"Fuck it mate probably would of done Porridge for 6 month myself instead of AJ. Love the bloke like ?"

He got an average mid table Boro team promoted so aye he’d likely lead them to a mid table finish comfortably would Karanka. Fuck it, was really enjoying seeing them bottom. League one is where they belong so please do not deny them their destiny Karanka