sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I do like the idea mind of sending a Newcastle XI to face their first team in pre-season to help the skint neighbours, various talk-ins, etc that wouldn't really do much other than rub in their faces how greater we are.

Aye, it would be glorious to forever remind them that we had to bail them out etc.

Would probably throw in a quid, but they’ll probably give me a match ticket for that.

Here's a question, and it's one I fear may become reality in the next few years given the sheer size of their debts - if Sunderland AFC were to find themselves in a position where they were reliant on a Hartlepool-style whip round to continue as a going concern, would you put a couple of quid in the bucket?

As deranged and bitter as a lot of their fans are, North East football is in enough of a state as it is without one of the two bigger clubs going to the wall.

Nope. It would potentially help non-league football in the area if some the remaining 15k or so matchgoers dispersed amongst Shields, Gateshead, Spennymoor etc.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/relegation-virgins.1416858/

Thankfully for them, some of them have the sense to call him out, but plenty liked it too, and therein lies the problem for them.

Protesting is a Newcastle thing.

Caring for your club is a Newcastle thing.

Trying is a Newcastle thing.

And because everything "mag" is bad, they settle. To look like good, tough little fans. Pathetic. Hope they enjoy being the classy club when they have no club and didn't bother trying to save it.

This post.......

Typical Sunderland fans attitude "I've seen it worse, I remembering being in the North Counties league with 7 players and no kit we played with our cocks out"

Classic

They could be wiped from the face of the earth and I’d not lift a finger to help them. They don’t even give a fuck about their own club, why should neutrals and rival fans? They’re being run into the ground and there’s not a single murmur of protest. They’ll end up with the club they deserve, fuck them.

Here's a question, and it's one I fear may become reality in the next few years given the sheer size of their debts - if Sunderland AFC were to find themselves in a position where they were reliant on a Hartlepool-style whip round to continue as a going concern, would you put a couple of quid in the bucket?

As deranged and bitter as a lot of their fans are, North East football is in enough of a state as it is without one of the two bigger clubs going to the wall.

giphy.gif

Guest neesy111

I'm glad there's a fair few now realising that their core support is 20k. Without free Premiership tickets the true level of support has been found and this is why they are in such a mess.

The reason they are in a mess is because of Ellis Short,

Not wanting to protest or fight for their club and instead abandoning it and letting it die because "its what the mags do" shows their inferiority complex so much, man. :lol: Hilarious.

Regarding the question regarding a whip round, wouldn't give the cunts a penny. Rather focus on our own club and our own problems than them pedo loving wankers.

I'm glad there's a fair few now realising that their core support is 20k. Without free Premiership tickets the true level of support has been found and this is why they are in such a mess.

Ellis Short is writing out cheques on a monthly basis to keep them afloat. They were in a mess before he bought them. Niall Quinn and his consortium had already started running them.into the ground trying to keep them in the Premier League, and before him Bob Murray ended up selling them for a quid just to get rid of them as he couldn't afford to cover the losses they make.

Nope. It would potentially help non-league football in the area if some the remaining 15k or so matchgoers dispersed amongst Shields, Gateshead, Spennymoor etc.

If the Mackems go down and Spennymoor go up there will only be 1 division separating the 2 teams

I think that people should give money if that's what's needed for them to survive. 

If their club disappeared, you know that their 'supporters' would macktrack and rewrite history to the point where they were the oldest and most loyal of Newcastle fans. 

Wouldn't want any of them within pissing distance of our club and would pay if it meant they kept their child molesting supporters in their little shithole of a town .

Their net transfer spending over the past 10 years has been in the top 20 clubs in the world. Short has supported them, it's not entirely his fault that the spending he's allowed has been wasted.

Ultimately their issue is they're trying to be something that they are not. In reality they are a mediocre club in a shithole city. In attempting to appear to be something they are not, at the insistence of their support, they've had to pay over the odds to attract players who don't really want to be there. That has led to a collective malaise in the squad.

It's not Short's fault that they have a city and club up the road that is fundamentally superior in every respect and a support that cannot accept that fact.

Their net transfer spending over the past 10 years has been in the top 20 clubs in the world. Short has supported them, it's not entirely his fault that the spending he's allowed has been wasted.

Ultimately their issue is they're trying to be something that they are not. In reality they are a mediocre club in a shithole city. In attempting to appear to be something they are not, at the insistence of their support, they've had to pay over the odds to attract players who don't really want to be there. That has led to a collective malaise in the squad.

It's not Short's fault that they have a city and club up the road that is fundamentally superior in every respect and a support that cannot accept that fact.

Is it not the management staff at various levels that Short has brought in, in many ways as bad as Ashley, thats lead to their positioin ?