sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did they not give away all the free tickets when they were in the Championship ?

Fast forward to Sept 2017, Short and his chief execs are in discussion...

"Ugh we still have 35,000 tickets for Wigan on Monday night. We can't give them away"

"Have we tried?"

"It's all we've tried"

They will be back to there standard championship gate of 25,000 soon

When did we average this in the Championship mate?

Was actually 27k and 28k for those 2 seasons. Actually. :lol:

http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/attnclub/sund.htm

The presence of Jeff Whitley and Carl Robinson has a lot to answer for tbh

That was a minging team you had to be fair like back then. Even by your standards. That could actually be the case I bet they wow struggle to get 20,000 for a midweek game against someone lien Wigan. Thought they were the most loyal fans about though?

Bringing up the 'airport' again on Total Sport :lol:

Just been listening to that.

I think Anderson shot him down on quite a few points there like.

Another mackem that rang up just to talk about Newcastle it seems.

Must be a european reference.

"This is NUFC airways at Ponteland Airport, departing to Milan, Barcelona, Munich, Bruges, Marseille, Lisbon, Bilboa, that place in Sicily where they never stopped throwing sh*t, That stabby place in Belgium, that shithole in Ukraine, that place in I think Latvia where the prostitutes wouldnt leave us alone, and also Basel before they were good"

"This is sunderland international airport, go to the departure lounge where WH Smiths now has a special on Toblerones. Not just the small ones, the medium ones too. "