sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Defoe is class. Can't help but admire him.

Such a waste of a career though, I wonder why one the top four clubs didn't take a chance him at some point?

Spurs did twice.  Or are you talking about the old top 4?

Such a waste of a career though, I wonder why one the top four clubs didn't take a chance him at some point?

Spurs did twice.  Or are you talking about the old top 4?

Just wondering why Chelsea, Arsenal or either of the Manchester clubs didn't buy him, especially when you look at some of the utter toss they've bought.

fair play to them, cant knock that. they do have 3 loseable games before boro away. if they take 1 point from them 3 games- that boro game will be massive.

Their next game is as good a game as you can get at this stage to be honest. Southampton have lost 6 of their last 7 league games, are generally very poor away (W2 D3 L7) and this is their last game before their League Cup final so i doubt they will be making last ditch tackles etc. If you can get 2/1 or equivalent on Sunderland then i'll probably stick a bit on it.

In any season, teams will pick up one or two surprise victories and freak results. Our win away at Spurs, or our win at home to Liverpool probably two of ours last season. We also empathically thrashed Norwich.

Yesterday was nothing other than that, Palace didn't turn up and collapsed like a sack of shit. mackems are still favourites to go down, as they have one of (if not the worst) squad in the league.

In any season, teams will pick up one or two surprise victories and freak results. Our win away at Spurs, or our win at home to Liverpool probably two of ours last season. We also empathically thrashed Norwich.

Yesterday was nothing other than that, Palace didn't turn up and collapsed like a sack of shit. mackems are still favourites to go down, as they have one of (if not the worst) squad in the league.

they looked a team yesterday on what highlights i watched, they looked up for it, they usually do at this stage

Emphatically? Would love a team of empaths like. :lol: Aww, this lad's upset! Let's give him a cuddle.

I said that when we signed him. He is absolute quality.

£14m for PVA is a great bit of business. He showed yesterday that he's not a defender. 

i see Moyes  :cool:      is the man again, you a fan?

I'm pretty ambivalent towards him. I hated his negativity, especially at the start of the season, but his record at Everton suggests he should do a decent job for us. We simpply have to stop sacking managers so if/when we go down we should keep him.

Guest Howaythetoon

If he keeps yous up he will do a good overall job for yous. In fact keeping yous up will be considered or should be considered a job done good. Especially given your last 3 years and general poor state of your squad.

i see Moyes  :cool:      is the man again, you a fan?

I'm pretty ambivalent towards him. I hated his negativity, especially at the start of the season, but his record at Everton suggests he should do a decent job for us. We simpply have to stop sacking managers so if/when we go down we should keep him.

i looked at the game bacK on SM, you's looked very good, one thing in ya favour is the team now looks up for a fight, sadly  :lol:

i looked at the game bacK on SM, you's looked very good, one thing in ya favour is the team now looks up for a fight, sadly  :lol:

The same sh*t every year TBH. It's gone past the point of being frustrating. Yes it's great staying up at the end of the season because even brief euphoria is enjoyable but the following August just brings the same misery. We somehow need to break the cycle. If that means getting relegated then I'd probably take it.

The same sh*t every year TBH. It's gone past the point of being frustrating. Yes it's great staying up at the end of the season because even brief euphoria is enjoyable but the following August just brings the same misery. We somehow need to break the cycle. If that means getting relegated then I'd probably take it.

fingers crossed you get ya wish  :lol:

Scrape survival, humiliation. Scrape survival, humiliation. Scrape survival, humiliation. Stink the Fkin place out year and year and year again.

Supporting safc is basically this:

Just take relegation already, have a shred of dignity you sub-mediocre ballbags.

Scrape survival, humiliation. Scrape survival, humiliation. Scrape survival, humiliation. Stink the Fkin place out year and year and year again.

Supporting safc is basically this:

Just take relegation already, have a shred of dignity you sub-mediocre ballbags.

Made me laugh on an otherwise dull Sunday night. Thanks Scotchy  :lol:

David Moyes to take Sunderland squad for team bonding holiday to New York City

Black Cats to hit Big Apple for four nights after Saturday's game with Southampton

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2792245/david-moyes-sunderland-holiday-new-york-city/

:lol: Rewarding being bottom of the league with a trip to New York.

Reminds me of when our players were rewarded for their shit performances last year with a two week trip to Portugal. Unbelievable.