sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Genuinely didn't know Pienaar or Darren Gibson still played football.

Gibson did ok actually.

They were the better team for the first half hour but the Saints took the chance and then controlled it.The results may have meant not too much damage on the face of it but mentally it will hurt them.still bottom , another game gone and fuck me how those fans abandoned ship on 75mins.  :lol:

Sunderland's final 4 games of the season include playing Bournemouth, Swansea and Hull which will shake things up a bit

teams they tend to fuck up against, Swansea and Hull are playing well , playing good football and both could survive.

its all a bit hard to call, the mackems were decent for 20 mins without threatening loads yesterday, the fact that Palarse and Leicester can't buy a win is helping with them keeping the faith, and the players, yesterday was a massive blow to them.

mind you they aren't bothered about us  :lol:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/huddersfield-town.1330046/page-2

I'll happily lose this bet and the two that I have with red and white mates but it's easy money as these are the vile s*** that simply will not flush!

d50f26f792a957f5d6273e0fddc66c84.jpg

I do this pretty much every season and have made big money in the past few seasons. I saw they were 9/2 at 365 before Palace but thought i'd wait until after that game, they obviously must have shortened significantly after that win but come back out a bit now. Think i'll wait until after their next 2 games as they are Eveton A and Man City H. If they get 2, 3, 4 or 6 from those then i'll probably have lost my chance, but if they get 0 and others (who play each other) put a few wins together then they might go out to 6s and then i'll lump on.

I always want them to still go down, but if they do stay up then at least i've made about £100+ out of it.

Sunderland will stay up again. They are being massively let off the hook by the other teams around them.

Could be some kind of record low points total to survive this year. Level points with games I think will always have you in trouble, this year that has you 5 points above the drop zone.19 points and they are still only one win away from 15th place, it's ridiculous.

I'll happily lose this bet and the two that I have with red and white mates but it's easy money as these are the vile s*** that simply will not flush!

I got 9/2 before Palace, put £40 on it.

I got 6/1 after their draw with Spurs, hoyed a tenner on.

When you look at how close it is now at the bottom,  I wish I'd lumped a bit more on.

I got 9/2 before Palace, put £40 on it.

I got 6/1 after their draw with Spurs, hoyed a tenner on.

When you look at how close it is now at the bottom,  I wish I'd lumped a bit more on.

Unless its mathematically impossible these lot will stay up.

Still surprised more wasn't made about them fielding a known paedophile who's goals went a long way in keeping them up. Any other club would have had a points deduction. Think its pretty clear that they will never go down.