sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not original or amusing so what's the point of it. I didn't even look up at there attempt and it didn't affect me in the slightest.

That's it. Even when they did it it wasn't original or witty, fans of other clubs have pulled similar stunts for years. Why some of our support feel the need to copy them, and then attempt to justify it by adding on the charity bit is just beyond me.

It took a couple of flushes but.......

Pink seats red faces.

It's happening, stop moaning and accept the will of the people!

Is exactly what the banner should say.

Si :lol:

(Please don't fly a fucking plane over their shitty stadium. So small time and just adds fuel to their "Nufc fans are obsessed with us"-fire)

Guest Howaythetoon

Fucking mongs man....

We should never lower ourselves to the mackems' level.

I hope the plane crashes on route, with survivors obviously!

Genuine question. How is Washington a part of Sunderland?

Weird as fuck when you drive past the Angel and come of for the A1321 and then its 'Welcome to the city of Sunderland'

Aye right mate.

Accent.

Weird as fuck when you drive past the Angel and come of for the A1321 and then its 'Welcome to the city of Sunderland'

Aye right mate.

Probably to stop 'Tyneside' dominating the region, or some equal nonsense.

Guest neesy111

Aye right mate.

Accent.

Fuck off.

Guest neesy111

Aye right mate.

It used to be part of County Durham but got changed in the 60's IIRC rightly with formation of Tyne and Wear.

Football wise we have slightly the bigger following after our local paper did a survey.