sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Bender Squad are men in their late 40's and 50's, going through a mid-life crisis. The lad in question (who has ogranized this) now seems to be going through the friends lists, of those of us who have argued against it. One lad is having his family brought into it.

Mentalist.

Should report it, you should be able to get him/them totally blocked from FB.

Flying a plane over that dump doesn't really appeal to me so I haven't/won't donate to it but if people want to do it let them get on with it. If it's owt like the mackem attempt last season nobody will even notice it anyway.

We have nothing to really brag about, I could understand if we were a solid prem team but we have Ashley running us one or two seasons could see us back to square one and in a relegation battle.  :lol:

We have nothing to really brag about, I could understand if we were a solid prem team but we have Ashley running us one or two seasons could see us back to square one and in a relegation battle.  :lol:

theres every chance they will get their tit for tat back in a years time :lol:

Had, probably foolishly on my part, hoped that we didn't have as many small time, cringey knackers as they did but unfortunately it looks like we do. I'm washing my hands of it completely, it's utterly  pathetic from every conceivable aspect and I sincerely hope something happens that means it's cancelled.

theres every chance they will get their tit for tat back in a years time :lol:

When Pardew slides under the door to become our manager again.

Thought all the middle aged hoolie nobheads f*cked off to support North Shields. So theyve crawled back with their lightening wit to copy an already sh*t idea. Hope it ends up over Russian sovereign airspace...

North Shields Ultras seem heavily involved

Somehow it should be made very clear that a vast majority of Newcastle fans want nothing to do with this and that it is merely some random individual who wants to do it.

Poll on here perhaps ?

Apparently the banner won't be having a pop at them and will be something along the lines of 'Cancer has no colours, HWTL'.

Fair play if true.

Thought all the middle aged hoolie nobheads f*cked off to support North Shields. So theyve crawled back with their lightening wit to copy an already sh*t idea. Hope it ends up over Russian sovereign airspace...

North Shields Ultras seem heavily involved

Is that where the older hoolies went when they were banned from top flight football? :( Been reading about the Shields derby on R2G just now and they are expecting bother, tomorrow. Not good.

Somehow it should be made very clear that a vast majority of Newcastle fans want nothing to do with this and that it is merely some random individual who wants to do it.

Poll on here perhaps ?

Apparently the banner won't be having a pop at them and will be something along the lines of 'Cancer has no colours, HWTL'.

Fair play if true.

Its still shit, just donate the money that they're wasting on a plane

Moyes is really doubling down on the 'british' players thing saying he will rebuild the squad with less of those fancy dan forren types and mainly have north easteners. Is he like Benjamin Button just regressing backwards further and further as a manager?

Moyes is really doubling down on the 'british' players thing saying he will rebuild the squad with less of those fancy dan forren types and mainly have north easteners. Is he like Benjamin Button just regressing backwards further and further as a manager?

So basically replacing everyone with academy kids.