sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm pretty sure that most of the fuckers on that RTG have totally lost the plot like. Every time I read a thread about us on there all I do is sit here shaking my head in amazement.

I love the morons who constantly slate Rafa for taking us down! If I ever hear similar nonsense or see it on Facebook then I simply reply with “well if you’re blaming Rafa for our relegation, then I am crediting him with Real Madrid’s Champions League victory” which always shuts the idiots up!

"They love walking round that airport like they own the place in their gravy stained home tops stuffing their faces with sausage rolls. Always the same one who is in the queue for the boarding passes to be checked who shouts about it taking so long so that everyone can hear him"

they really think sunderland is the more cosmopolitan and developed of the two cities don't then?  epic levels of delusion

Just back from Gran Canaria. I reckon their shirts outnumbered ours around 3:1 but the thing I did notice is that I didn't see anyone over the age of around 14 in a Newcastle shirt as opposed to every single person wearing one of their rags looking over the age of 40. Personally I've always found it a bit odd, grown adults walking around in football strips on a non matchday as some sort of fashion item but these are people who embrace paedophilia so anything goes with them I suppose.

Thats just the lads takkin owa Ponteyland Airport, Marra.

Airport Top dogs.

9-1 FTM, and aall that

Agreed fees for Raphael Guerrero and Candreva

Haven't we previously monitored him?

Sounds like a load of bollocks to me?  Either that, or the wrong thread :lol:

Yeah

Agreed fees for Raphael Guerrero and Candreva

Haven't we previously monitored him?

Sounds like a load of bollocks to me?  Either that, or the wrong thread :lol:

It's a load of balls; has Guerrero really joined Dortmund? Wow they've had a great window so far

Love how over the last few weeks they have taken the piss out of us entering the johnstone paint trophy....

Well guess what...weve pulled out of the tin pot trophy and guess who have entered it...

The Groomers AFC THATS WHO !!

the gift that keeps on giving  :frantic:

Love how over the last few weeks they have taken the p*ss out of us entering the johnstone paint trophy....

Well guess what...weve pulled out of the tin pot trophy and guess who have entered it...

Its called the 'EFL Trophy' now.

They probably thought they were entering the 'EDL Trophy'!

Kiddies to Go is like some sort of mid 90's 'we've just found the ineternet' kind of craic. Like if the lad bible was still around in it's current form in 15 years time. Those 'Mag @' threads and the constant "All fat people are Newcastle fans" banter is the stuff of 12 year old pre-pubescent FIFA whores.

Kiddies to Go is like some sort of mid 90's 'we've just found the ineternet' kind of craic. Like if the lad bible was still around in it's current form in 15 years time. Those 'Mag @' threads and the constant "All fat people are Newcastle fans" banter is the stuff of 12 year old pre-pubescent FIFA whores.

Ignoring the fact that Sunderland has a much higher proportion of obese people than Newcastle and their childhood obesity rates are amongst the highest in the land.  Couple that with the statistics which indicate that those who voted to leave the EU were generally less educated and you have a good picture of the Sunderland demographic.

Plus of course the club itself supported, both emotionally and financially a child groomer.

Our trouble is "wee just divvent undastaaand" the RTG

Love how over the last few weeks they have taken the piss out of us entering the johnstone paint trophy....

Was scratching my head over this. It's our academy team that turned it down and their academy team that entered. That's one itch gone :lol:

Kiddies to Go is like some sort of mid 90's 'we've just found the ineternet' kind of craic. Like if the lad bible was still around in it's current form in 15 years time.

I've often thought similar, like someone's being taught to use the internet for the very first time...

"So if I start a new 'thread' it gets published straightaway and the whole world can see it and discuss it?"

"Yeah, shall we do a test one? Just type the first thing that pops into your head"

"Ok, ermmm.....'Has anyone ever farted and followed through on a bus"

"Great, try another"

"Lets see.....'Whats everyone's favourite smell? Marker pens for me like"

"Excellent. One more?"

"Recommend me an umbrella stand'. I'm getting the hang of this"

"Good job son.....hang on these have all gone live. And the fart one is up to 9 pages...."

Kiddies to Go is like some sort of mid 90's 'we've just found the ineternet' kind of craic. Like if the lad bible was still around in it's current form in 15 years time.

I've often thought similar, like someone's being taught to use the internet for the very first time...

"So if I start a new 'thread' it gets published straightaway and the whole world can see it and discuss it?"

"Yeah, shall we do a test one? Just type the first thing that pops into your head"

"Ok, ermmm.....'Has anyone ever farted and followed through on a bus"

"Great, try another"

"Lets see.....'Whats everyone's favourite smell? Marker pens for me like"

"Excellent. One more?"

"Recommend me an umbrella stand'. I'm getting the hang of this"

"Good job son.....hang on these have all gone live. And the fart one is up to 9 pages...."

:lol: