sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160809/49870a5d68403c88d5505b8f5d273c39.jpg

Really Happy Mackem doesn't seem to be that happy.

What a weird bunch. The few that do pay for their tickets pay peanuts anyway, yet they were demanding refunds when they got beat off Southampton, now they're demanding refunds if they sell one of their players.

Don't think they quite grasp the concept of football. You win some, you lose some. You buy players, you sell some.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160809/49870a5d68403c88d5505b8f5d273c39.jpg

Really Happy Mackem doesn't seem to be that happy.

What a weird bunch. The few that do pay for their tickets pay peanuts anyway, yet they were demanding refunds when they got beat off Southampton, now they're demanding refunds if they sell one of their players.

Don't think they quite grasp the concept of football. You win some, you lose some. You buy players, you sell some.

Worst in the country at leaving early too, you see a lot on tv when theyre playing a lot of them just wander around the stadium

Not bothered about the game, just been given a free ticket

Football is about daring to dream

I was reasonably optimistic this season. We've then went and lost Allardyce, Kone looks like he's away, and we've only made one signing. It's the same every season, FFS we sold Bent to Villa who were below us in the league at the time. If there's a bigger club in the world with less ambition than Sunderland I'd like to see it.

It used to depress me when I was younger, now I just accept it as I know there's absolutely f*ck all I can do about it.

I was reasonably optimistic this season. We've then went and lost Allardyce, Kone looks like he's away, and we've only made one signing. It's the same every season, FFS we sold Bent to Villa who were below us in the league at the time. If there's a bigger club in the world with less ambition than Sunderland I'd like to see it.

It used to depress me when I was younger, now I just accept it as I know there's absolutely f*ck all I can do about it.

Karma, no sympathy

You dare not have any ambition as that would mean being like us and you've labelled us deluded for having just that.

It's hilarious actually.