sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sunderland's preseason has been an absolute shambles so far, not quite on Hull's scale but for a team that just finished 17th it's comical.

They look to have made a good appointment in Moyes but if he's taken the job knowing that Sunderland were likely to lose players and fail to compete with the likes of Stoke/ Palace in terms of attraction and spending power then he must be taking the piss.

I can't imagine many players wanting to go there at the moment, a bad start or a couple of key injuries and they are looking into the abyss. Comical. They'll survive though, won't they?

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160811/edc5118bde9fd806c1cad100724faec8.png

Never mind bedsheets, this kind of dirty washing is far more embarrassing. Never a good idea to go public with a statement like that. What's he hoping to achieve?

Likely outcomes: stay on better contract, seems unlilkely and his relationship with club soured for good (may as well have donned a SMB t-shirt). Go, and well he's gone, and regardless of the backstory, what he did for the club will be smeared by the manner of his exit, future clubs will be wary of picking-up a loose cannon, and he leaves another PR nightmare for the club to address.

Larsson out for 6 months. Jones Cattermole and Kirchoff injured. Going to have an interesting team this weekend

Moyes says they'll renew Kone contract on September 1st

Rodwell and Gomez there only centre midfielders fit?

If that's correct it makes the whole Mvila situation even more laughable

They not buy him in the end?

Surprised some other PL team hasn't come in. He's obviously a decent player.

His contract is up in December so I don't think they want to pay over the odds for someone they can get for free in January. But they should have got him by now.

Thought he'd go to Everton before they signed Gueye

His contract is up in December so I don't think they want to pay over the odds for someone they can get for free in January. But they should have got him by now.

Thought he'd go to Everton before they signed Gueye

Fair enough. Surely loads of other clubs will be in for him then though. I'd have taken him here had we stopped up. Good all rounder.

Unless there's only one of them on tour they really shouldn't have that apostrophe either.

There shouldn't be an apostrophe at all. It's not for possession, plural forms or a letter or number omitted.

I'd be careful if I were a Newcastle fan when it comes to poor spelling or grammar mind  :cool: :p

Unless there's only one of them on tour they really shouldn't have that apostrophe either.

There shouldn't be an apostrophe at all. It's not for possession, plural forms or a letter or number omitted.

I'd be careful if I were a Newcastle fan when it comes to poor spelling or grammar mind  :cool: :p

If there's one of them called 'mackem' then the apostrophe is for the missing 'i' in 'is'.

Ask your girlfriend to bring her schoolbooks along when you next meet her behind the Chinese takeaway.

If there's one of them called 'mackem' then the apostrophe is for the missing 'i' in 'is'.

Ask your girlfriend to bring her schoolbooks along when you meet her behind the Chinese takeaway.

baco of the net  :lol: