sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i see the daft kunt reiver is back thinking all things sh1te about us as usual, their board is full of us as usual

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mondays-look-north.1263669/

Hardly surprising considering your poor start. The PF part of that site is barmy at the best of times.

I've just watched our game from yesterday and I'm quite encouraged. It was a typical Guardiola type performance from Man City. Plenty of possession but not a lot of threat. I think he's going to find it difficult in the Premier League. I thought the young lads Moyes has brought in did a good job and Kone and Kaboul were immense again. Defoe did what he does and I'm hoping he can get us at least 20 goals this season. All in all not a bad start. A win before October would be nice  :lol:

i see the daft kunt reiver is back thinking all things sh1te about us as usual, their board is full of us as usual

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mondays-look-north.1263669/

Hardly surprising considering your poor start. The PF part of that site is barmy at the best of times.

I've just watched our game from yesterday and I'm quite encouraged. It was a typical Guardiola type performance from Man City. Plenty of possession but not a lot of threat. I think he's going to find it difficult in the Premier League. I thought the young lads Moyes has brought in did a good job and Kone and Kaboul were immense again. Defoe did what he does and I'm hoping he can get us at least 20 goals this season. All in all not a bad start. A win before October would be nice  :lol:

At least 20????

Golden boot winner then?....thats being optimistic he will score around 12 to 15 again

At least 20????

Golden boot winner then?....thats being optimistic he will score around 12 to 15 again

I mean in all competitions. He got 18 last year in a team which was absolute dogsh*t for most of the season.

Hes also a year older and i don't think he will repeat last years total. the thing is you rely far far to heavily on him for goals not got many throughout the rest of the team and i think that was evident yesterday too. If defoe doesn't score sunderland don't

They looked well organised yesterday I thought, functional and ball over the top all the time but effective. They at least looked like they knew what they were doing

It looks like Moyes may be carrying on from where Allardyce left. Nowt spectacular but very effective.

Only thing standing between them and relegation is Defoe, Moyes is a good manager but their team is shocking.

It's probably the best we've looked defensively for at least 5 years. Also Khazri, Defoe and Borini as a front 3 isn't too shabby either.

Only thing standing between them and relegation is Defoe, Moyes is a good manager but their team is shocking.

It's probably the best we've looked defensively for at least 5 years. Also Khazri, Defoe and Borini as a front 3 isn't too shabby either.

Khazri and Borini are 1 in 4 forwards at best. A long injury or dip in form for Defoe and you wouldn't score the goals needed to stay up.

Top 15 here you come!

https://www.facebook.com/awaydayfootball/videos/1153447121368119/

They always come up with better chants than us tbf.

Can't even work out what they're saying. Just looks like a load of nonces acting daft. Most of their songs are taken from us anyway; Blaydon Races......Roker Aces, Geordie Boot boys.....Sunderland boot boys etc.

They're even talking about organising more flags at their matches after what we did on Saturday.

We are their benchmark.