sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If there's one of them called 'mackem'* then the apostrophe is for the missing 'i' in 'is'.

Ask your girlfriend to bring her schoolbooks along when you next meet her behind the Chinese takeaway.

*Mackem is capitalised as it's a proper noun.

It's quite clear the sign should say 'MACKEMS ON TOUR' as 'MACKEM IS ON TOUR' is just silly. I suppose looking at your fans attempts at bed sheets in the past I shouldn't be surprised.

I'll let your puerile comment on schoolchildren go.

If there's one of them called 'mackem'* then the apostrophe is for the missing 'i' in 'is'.

Ask your girlfriend to bring her schoolbooks along when you next meet her behind the Chinese takeaway.

*Mackem is capitalised as it's a proper noun.

It's quite clear the sign should say 'MACKEMS ON TOUR' as 'MACKEM IS ON TOUR' is just silly. I suppose looking at your fans attempts at bed sheets in the past I shouldn't be surprised.

I'll let your puerile comment on schoolchildren go.

I was giving an interpretation of the possible correct use of the apostrophe, not commenting on the validity of the statement.

And yes, my comment was puerile and borderline offensive but was added to highlight the foolishness of stereotyping the many due to the actions of the few which you once again do with your bedsheets remark (Ironic considering the subject of the discussion).

I come in peace, anyway :)  If we're looking to critique each other based on the spelling and grammar of those for whom household linens are a canvas then I think we shall all lose.

I was giving an interpretation of the possible correct use of the apostrophe, not commenting on the validity of the statement.

And yes, my comment was puerile and borderline offensive but was added to highlight the foolishness of stereotyping the many due to the actions of the few which you once again do with your bedsheets remark (Ironic considering the subject of the discussion).

I come in peace, anyway :)  If we're looking to critique each other based on the spelling and grammar of those for whom household linens are a canvas then I think we shall all lose.

O0

Great, now were indulging in apostrophe war's. And I can't see 'front of the net' becoming a celebratory cry!

Cpm-heAXEAAC1tC.jpg:large

Wow

Seriously though, that flag is a professional printed effort, not two adolescents spray painting a bedsheet. The crest would suggest they are trusted with the defence of the realm and they can't even spell the word 'anywhere' ffs. Meh, what the f*ck do I care, this demeans us all!

Wow

Right, the "crest" on that flag is the cap badge of the Royal Engineers (don't know what swivel wrench is for) and the battle honor they/we have is "Ubique" witch means "Everywhere",so a miss-translation as well as a misspelling. As an ex Royal Enigineer etc.

Sorry though this was M-O

Wow

Right, the "crest" on that flag is the cap badge of the Royal Engineers (don't know what swivel wrench is for) and the battle honor they/we have is "Ubique" witch means "Everywhere",so a miss-translation as well as a misspelling. As an ex Royal Enigineer etc.

When did the witch get involved?

Wow

Scene 1 Act 1 with two of her mates iirc 

Oh, and there's no C in Makems.

Well, there is a U in honour, only one S in mistranslation, and only one I in engineer if you're getting arsey. Chill out, man.

Not arsey at all mate, i think I'm probably too chilled out if anything (as demonstrated by the previous spellings) :lol:

Think I'll go back to lurking. :lol:

Wow

?

Oh, and there's no C in Makems.

Well, there is a U in honour, only one S in mistranslation, and only one I in engineer if you're getting arsey. Chill out, man.

Not arsey at all mate, i think I'm probably too chilled out if anything (as demonstrated by the previous spellings) :lol:

Think I'll go back to lurking. :lol:

Nah, join in man, just taking the piss. I swear mackem has a C like. You're getting some laffs, it's life-affirming.

Cheers for the invite Newsted but it's Makem (make em) and takem(take em) or something like that, or I've been misled(sp?) ???

Cheers for the invite Newsted but it's Makem (make em) and takem(take em) or something like that, or I've been misled(sp?) ???

Yeah, it's the funny accent though, it's mack for make and tack for take, and wheeze for who's and so on. I'm sure we sound odd to others, but, you know, rivalry and point-scoring and whatnot. Take a seat and have fun man, we're OK.

Yeah, it's the funny accent though, it's mack for make and tack for take, and wheeze for who's and so on. I'm sure we sound odd to others, but, you know, rivalry and point-scoring and whatnot. Take a seat and have fun man, we're OK.

For a bunch of fat world of warcraft playing virgins...

For a bunch of fat world of warcraft playing virgins...

I might be one of those things, although I have been complimented on my "figure" recently. Fuck me, do men have figures now? That took me aback almost as much as being quizzed about FGM. Why would I be considered an expert on that? Jeez, although I did know more than the surrounding idiots. Again, as ever, FML.

Wow

?

High brow for a nonce bashing, tit for tat feud thread. By the thumbing of my prick. Something noncey makes me sick.