sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Already a few mackems on facebook posting about hoping for a mediocre season. f*** me, is that the state of NE football these days, over the moon with 14th?

When things like this get said, it begs the question; would you applaud the mackems if they suddenly turned good and were finishing top 8 with an entertaining side and a likeable manager? Genuine question.

I wouldn't, I dont want them to show ambition

They're utter c***s, one quick glance of RTG proves that

They are us and we are them, Seymour. Just as I am you and you are me. Do we not both love and crave love? Do we not like to laugh, and feel like life has purpose. Peace and love brother. #Similarities not differences...  :rose:

P.s. Only kidding like, ish :shifty:

Already a few mackems on facebook posting about hoping for a mediocre season. f*** me, is that the state of NE football these days, over the moon with 14th?

When things like this get said, it begs the question; would you applaud the mackems if they suddenly turned good and were finishing top 8 with an entertaining side and a likeable manager? Genuine question.

Would I fuck.

I'm not sure that place is reflective of most mackems, like.  Whilst I have met my fair share of RTG types.  I have met plenty of sound ones, and all. 

I'm not sure that place is reflective of most mackems, like.  Whilst I have met my fair share of RTG types.  I have met plenty of sound ones, and all.

The traffic the site has suggest every mackem is a t***

31 page thread on our game tonight :lol:

just went to look at that and found a 4 page thread on our attendance, lol'ing at it?  it could well be bigger than anything they get this season.

48k for a midweek second tier game, they won't beat that once this season against anyone and they're in the premier league. Backward c***s.

If situations were reversed they would struggle to get anywhere near 25000 never mind 40000 - mind give some their due as they are giving him stick. And the other liar who mentions getting 2 free tickets and only 40000 in the ground  :facepalm:

48k for a midweek second tier game, they won't beat that once this season against anyone and they're in the premier league. Backward cunts.

Not to mention the fact that Reading must have only brought a couple of hundred #AttendanceWars