sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's your point?

He shouldn't be reporting on all things Sunderland when he clearly detests the club and it's fans?

If the roles were reversed and it was a Sunderland fan reporting on Newcastle I'd say the same.

tit

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo121/gp200ts1/Vic_Bob_Handbags.jpg

What's your point?

He shouldn't be reporting on all things Sunderland when he clearly detests the club and it's fans?

If the roles were reversed and it was a Sunderland fan reporting on Newcastle I'd say the same.

The posts I've seen were posted in 2010, don't get why you lot are getting so excited. Louise Taylor writes about us.

:lol:

What's your opinion after today Mr Mackem?

Do you agree that you's are s***? :lol:

Yes, but it could be worse  :D

You just bought on Paddy McNair to help get an equaliser.  Obviously it will get worse, but still :lol:

That Van Aanholt thing is weird, withdrawn because of "injury" but seemed news to him and Moyes clammed up about it when asked.  Are you allowed to change a player after you've submitted your teamsheet if they're not injured?  Could they be in bother if it's discovered they lied about the injury and it was something else?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3795428/Is-moment-Sunderland-defender-Jason-Denayer-informs-Patrick-van-Aanholt-s-no-longer-team-play-Tottenham.html

Surely it's an advantage if you can change your team after seeing the opposing lineup.  Guess it could be that he'd had some bad family news or something and they wanted to withdraw him for that.

That Van Aanholt thing is weird, withdrawn because of "injury" but seemed news to him and Moyes clammed up about it when asked.  Are you allowed to change a player after you've submitted your teamsheet if they're not injured?  Could they be in bother if it's discovered they lied about the injury and it was something else?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3795428/Is-moment-Sunderland-defender-Jason-Denayer-informs-Patrick-van-Aanholt-s-no-longer-team-play-Tottenham.html

Surely it's an advantage if you can change your team after seeing the opposing lineup.  Guess it could be that he'd had some bad family news or something and they wanted to withdraw him for that.

Can't imagine he would have sat on the bench and watched the match if he'd had bad family news tbf.

cheating ?

cheating ?

Lets stoop to RTG levels and start a petition to get them points deducted. ;D

And write to Prime Minister.

Would they be in the s*** financially if they went down this year?

I think it's quite apparent they already are. Been spending beyond their means for years.

Administration if they go down?

Hopefully they just go bust.

Moyes on Aanholt

“I’ve given a stock answer - ‘medical reasons’ - as to why we chose to withdraw him from the game,” said Moyes.

When pressed, Moyes refused to expand on his reasoning saying only: “If you don’t mind, I won’t follow-up on that.

“I’m giving you what I think is the best answer just now.”

“I got word of something very late on, and because of that it affected the decision we made.

“As you know, people can get injured in the warm-up and you can make changes.

“It’s difficult to make a late change, but it meant that we could give Jason Denayer some game time which was a good thing.

“I thought Javi Manquillo went over to the left and did OK, and he played for Marseille in that position a lot last season.

“From that point of view we did what we thought was the right thing to do, and set up as best we could.”

Weird one  :icon_scratch: