sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Absolutely - especially as we've had some proper spackers like Wireside and that other dozy cunt who posted using the same name here and there (the name of whom I can't remember, but he was decent for a while and then flipped to full fuckwit mode)

Stray Mackem is a pretty good sport considering we have some proper rabid mackem-baiters here.

SM's never experienced a derby defeat which was the trigger for previous Sunderland supporters on here.  Not saying he will but that was the cause before.

Put down the pitchfork, Benwell Lad. SM isn't bad.

Not really a pitchfork attack (well not this time anyway :lol:) more just trying to explain the point which he was obviously missing or just ignoring.

In retort to comments about thousands of mackems celebrating the journalist thing or singing songs supporting Johnson he brings up the horse punching thing. Not quite the same really.

Had I said something like "all mackems attack their managers in the dug out" then of course his reply would have been justified.

More questioning his intellect/understanding than anything else.

I honestly couldn't give a f*** about them, they are massively irrelevant. Rivals? Seriously? Rivals are someone or something that rivals you for something, a title, status or whatever. The mackems rival us for nothing. City? :lol: Please. Stadium, again please. There is nothing they can claim to rival us with or for or against. They are so far in our shadow they don't really exist. As a club, as people, as a city, as whatever. Bear in mind during the AJ trial mackems, lasses as well, teenagers even, were walking around in Mackem tops with his name on the back. Whenever I visit woolsington airport to travel abroad, I have lost count at the number of full kit Mackem family w*****s hovering around. Are they even human?

Spot on

Not really a pitchfork attack (well not this time anyway :lol:) more just trying to explain the point which he was obviously missing or just ignoring.

In retort to comments about thousands of mackems celebrating the journalist thing or singing songs supporting Johnson he brings up the horse punching thing. Not quite the same really.

Had I said something like "all mackems attack their managers in the dug out" then of course his reply would have been justified.

He's highlighting the false equivalency of tarring all of a subset with the same brush. Showing how inane an argument based on such a premise is.

There's some planks marauding around this thread these days, petty tribalism, it's as embarassing as stuff you see on RTG...cue retorts to the effect of "it's okay when we do it"...

Don't agree with Stray Mackem about a few things, football nor politics, but he's a decent poster IMO.

He's going to be loyal to his feelings, pro Sunderland. That's totally expected. But he's an individual and representative of anyone but himself.

He's highlighting the false equivalency of tarring all of a subset with the same brush. Showing how inane an argument based on such a premise is.

There's some planks marauding around this thread these days, petty tribalism, it's as embarassing as stuff you see on RTG...cue retorts to the effect of "it's okay when we do it"...

Which I was also highlighting by comparing his horse punching jibe to them attacking managers in the dugout, not the very real and very popular support they gave to Johnson etc which was more than a "subset" (although I'm not sure what that means but assume you mean a small minority?)

Anyway, regarding the rest of your reply, most internet forums started going downhill years ago but to compare what goes on on here (even in this thread) to places like RTG is frankly ridiculous.

Regarding the individual in question, unlike some on here his attempt at being reasonable has not wooed me, I find his comments often snidey and condescending and would do irrespective of his football allegiance.

Which I was also highlighting by comparing his horse punching jibe to them attacking managers in the dugout, not the very real and very popular support they gave to Johnson etc which was more than a "subset" (although I'm not sure what that means but assume you mean a small minority?)

Anyway, regarding the rest of your reply, most internet forums started going downhill years ago but to compare what goes on on here (even in this thread) to places like RTG is frankly ridiculous.

Regarding the individual in question, unlike some on here his attempt at being reasonable has not wooed me, I find his comments often snidey and condescending and would do irrespective of his football allegiance.

Macktracking

defoe injured  :lol:

He only had four touches of the ball in the second half on Sunday, and two of those were from kick-offs  :lol:

Might as well play without a striker the way Moyes is sending us out.

That seems incredibly short-sighted of him, given how important DeFoe has been and could be to you. At least Allardyce seems to recognise the need to give the opposite problems to solve, rather than simply trying to nullify their attacking options. Is Moyes a mag?  ;)

That seems incredibly short-sighted of him, given how important DeFoe has been and could be to you. At least Allardyce seems to recognise the need to give the opposite problems to solve, rather than simply trying to nullify their attacking options. Is Moyes a mag?  ;)

He played defensively against Everton too. I f*cking hate that when we're at home especially against a team who we beat easily last year.

Time for

http://e1.365dm.com/16/06/768x432/shefki-kuqi-kuqi-shefki-port-vale_3479165.jpg

Kuqi is not doing too well in his coaching career btw. First team he managed this year just confirmed it's relegation today and is totally bankrupt. And he had a some sort of crisis with few players and assistand manager, so about 5 players walked away in the middle of season. Then he resigned and went on to manage the other team in relegation fight. Bought few expensive players and now they are 2nd bottom and are facing relegation play-off.

Time for

http://e1.365dm.com/16/06/768x432/shefki-kuqi-kuqi-shefki-port-vale_3479165.jpg

Kuqi is not doing too well in his coaching career btw. First team he managed this year just confirmed it's relegation today and is totally bankrupt. And he had a some sort of crisis with few players and assistand manager, so about 5 players walked away in the middle of season. Then he resigned and went on to manage the other team in relegation fight. Bought few expensive players and now they are 2nd bottom and are facing relegation play-off.

Sounds like a match made in heaven for the mackems, then! :lol:

He played defensively against Everton too. I f*cking hate that when we're at home especially against a team who we beat easily last year.

No, they rolled over for you as they had enough of Martinez