sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weren't we saying the same thing this time last year? They didn't appoint Moyes until late July giving him the minimum amount of time to prepare for the season ahead.

Hopefully they'll do the same again this summer and it'll have a similar outcome come next May. Having said that like, The Championship is a "pub league" so they'll have no problems getting promoted whatever happens with the managerial situation.

Guest chopey

I know a Sunderland season ticket holder and a Sunderland free loader (his brother works for the academy in admin and he gets 3 free tickets per home game )

Weren't we saying the same thing this time last year? They didn't appoint Moyes until late July giving him the minimum amount of time to prepare for the season ahead.

Hopefully they'll do the same again this summer and it'll have a similar outcome come next May. Having said that like, The Championship is a "pub league" so they'll have no problems getting promoted whatever happens with the managerial situation.

I don't think they will have ANY chance of getting promoted. Proper big clubs like Leeds (for years) and Aston Villa, and lots of other clubs with good teams, get nowhere near promotion.

Sunderland, it they are lucky, might well be mid table next season, from what I can see!

Guest chopey

14/1 to be relegated, considering they have no manager, have lost most of their first team on free transfers, any players left that are worth anything over £1 will be sold, probably will have gates of about 16000 cheering the off and an owner that seems to have totally washed his hands of them it seems like a canny bet