sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's like when you accidentally switch to keeper on Fifa and haven't got a clue what the dive buttton is so you mash all in hope but it's too late.  :lol:

Ah man, what have they become.

:lol: Actually reminded me of the one time I tried playing as the keeper in FIFA. It's the exact type of brainless fuck up you only see in video games ;D Hilarious.

Guest Howaythetoon

Pub league they said, Grayson better than Rafa they said, chance to clear out the dead wood they said... They are such a joke of a club, it's like they have been trolled all their life, everything about them. Roker Park = Joker Park. Stadium of Light = Stadium of Shite. Peter Reid = Monkey's Heed. Simon Grayson = Larry Grayson = Relegrayson = Adminigrayson etc. etc. Their own term as people Mackems was a derogatory term originally. They are such a shit storm of a club, city and as people. If I wasn't a Geordie, I'd honestly pity them but they can go and fuck themselves as they have nothing but themselves to blame for their very own sorry state of affairs because it's all about us as people, as a City and as a club. Their entire existence is defined by us, good or bad. I travel all over the UK and no one has a good word to say about their club or their city, although they do get a decent shout as long suffering fans, which sadly, they are. Like we are. But we have Shearer, Keegan, a history of European football, SJP, the Tyne Bridge, art and culture, an envious City, a class of people highly regarded the world over, a world famous dialect. We are blessed in many ways. There is a saying, I could have been born a Mackem. Thank fuck we weren't, even if we were a league below, lost 6 in a row to them or whatever, there is nothing they can claim that would rank them anything higher than shit because that's what they are, everything about their club, their city and them as people. Let's all laugh at sunderland? I was always taught to never mock the afflicted, but... :lol:

Pub league they said, Grayson better than Rafa they said, chance to clear out the dead wood they said... They are such a joke of a club, it's like they have been trolled all their life, everything about them. Roker Park = Joker Park. Stadium of Light = Stadium of s****. Peter Reid = Monkey's Heed. Simon Grayson = Larry Grayson = Relegrayson = Adminigrayson etc. etc. Their own term as people Mackems was a derogatory term originally. They are such a s*** storm of a club, city and as people. If I wasn't a Geordie, I'd honestly pity them but they can go and f*** themselves as they have nothing but themselves to blame for their very own sorry state of affairs because it's all about us as people, as a City and as a club. Their entire existence is defined by us, good or bad. I travel all over the UK and no one has a good word to say about their club or their city, although they do get a decent shout as long suffering fans, which sadly, they are. Like we are. But we have Shearer, Keegan, a history of European football, SJP, the Tyne Bridge, art and culture, an envious City, a class of people highly regarded the world over, a world famous dialect. We are blessed in many ways. There is a saying, I could have been born a Mackem. Thank f*** we weren't, even if we were a league below, lost 6 in a row to them or whatever, there is nothing they can claim that would rank them anything higher than s*** because that's what they are, everything about their club, their city and them as people. Let's all laugh at sunderland? I was always taught to never mock the afflicted, but... :lol:

Beautiful, just beautiful! ?

It's not just the keeper, hilarious as it is look at the 3 defenders in the picture, only one of them even tries to get back to help the other two are walking, you never know what could happen there, the ball could hit the post or anything, lack of effort is shocking.

Pub league they said, Grayson better than Rafa they said, chance to clear out the dead wood they said... They are such a joke of a club, it's like they have been trolled all their life, everything about them. Roker Park = Joker Park. Stadium of Light = Stadium of s****. Peter Reid = Monkey's Heed. Simon Grayson = Larry Grayson = Relegrayson = Adminigrayson etc. etc. Their own term as people Mackems was a derogatory term originally. They are such a s*** storm of a club, city and as people. If I wasn't a Geordie, I'd honestly pity them but they can go and f*** themselves as they have nothing but themselves to blame for their very own sorry state of affairs because it's all about us as people, as a City and as a club. Their entire existence is defined by us, good or bad. I travel all over the UK and no one has a good word to say about their club or their city, although they do get a decent shout as long suffering fans, which sadly, they are. Like we are. But we have Shearer, Keegan, a history of European football, SJP, the Tyne Bridge, art and culture, an envious City, a class of people highly regarded the world over, a world famous dialect. We are blessed in many ways. There is a saying, I could have been born a Mackem. Thank f*** we weren't, even if we were a league below, lost 6 in a row to them or whatever, there is nothing they can claim that would rank them anything higher than s*** because that's what they are, everything about their club, their city and them as people. Let's all laugh at sunderland? I was always taught to never mock the afflicted, but... :lol:

Outstanding.  O0