sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sima and Fish must have some patience to bother with the utter s**** that the vast majority on there come out!

they continue to call us 1992ers, even after Sima proved they are statistically more like 1997ers. What evers said, the mackem delusion shines on.

Gotta link to this Sima? wouldn't mind reading it as it's something i tell them all the time.

I pulled this together 3 or so years ago. Basically it was the average attendances 15 years either side of each of our watershed moments (our promotion season vs their ground move), their uplift was 10% higher than ours.

At the end of the day, there is literally thousands of their fans that still support Adam Johnson - the man who loves to neck on with schoolgirls lol. You can't win with them. You could put the best argument forward to about anything, they'd agree, then two days later they'd start a topic spouting the same crap.

I read a heck of a lot of football forums, and it's safe to say that their fans are the least knowledgeable. Pickford was worth £40m according to one of their fans the other day, not to mention the whole McClean, Modric saga

Was just about to say that, don't know how Sima does it

Don't worry, I'm coming close to ramming it.  You try to educate some of them and there's just the same straw men thrown in your face with the same lifting patter.

There is zero point in even trying now and for the foreseeable. They're still in frenzy mode and will be for the duration.

Seriously hope that Boro dick on the mackems this year like. Not that i like Boro that much. Sunderland are so small time in comparison with everyone bar West Brom.

What they don't get though is that we are happy as we finally have all at our club pulling in the same direction again and when that happens we are a force as shown by the past. We are better off having a season down and all singing off the same sheet than hacking away in the premiership with Ashleys shackles on us.

End of the day they are making good signings and supposed to have a good manager an they are still scraping round 17th. We were ruined by years of Ashleys stupidity yet weren't much worse off than them.

We have potential when ran right to be Europe and I don't see how they call that deluded seen as we have finished in the top 6 about a dozen times and the last time we went down I was in benfica 3 years later.

Guest chopey

What they don't get though is that we are happy as we finally have all at our club pulling in the same direction again and when that happens we are a force as shown by the past. We are better off having a season down and all singing off the same sheet than hacking away in the premiership with Ashleys shackles on us.

End of the day they are making good signings and supposed to have a good manager an they are still scraping round 17th. We were ruined by years of Ashleys stupidity yet weren't much worse off than them.

We have potential when ran right to be Europe and I don't see how they call that deluded seen as we have finished in the top 6 about a dozen times and the last time we went down I was in benfica 3 years later.

:indi:

I'm going to have to start favouring RTG for Newcastle United updates :lol:

Seriously it's actually the best place to go to find out the latest NUFC news. They're beyond obsessed. There's regularly more posts about us than them on the first page.

I'm going to have to start favouring RTG for Newcastle United updates :lol:

joking aside- they are faster to nufc news than nufc sites. But they are not obsessed we are.