sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wow. Rodent comment. Vile s***. With a name like Sawicki not sure she would have been too popular amongst her Nazi party heroes (Polish -Jewish, either way f***ed). Though those jegging-things she is wearing would no doubt look smashing with a pair of jackboots; assuming she could find a pair to fit over her elephant-foot sized legs.

Perhaps, we're all being unkind or obtuse and missing the joke? She might be doing a Mel Brooks (also Jewish) and reclaiming the power from the real swastika lovers. "So I said to Martin Gorman, I said 'Hey Marty! Why don't we throw a little Nazi party?'"

Watch Premier Peados.

:lol: still can't believe they covered it all up because they were so desperate to remain in the league. What a truely disgusting organisation they are.

Yep - still can't believe the lack of wider interest/commentary pieces on the fact a Paedo effectively kept them up. I should think Marg Byrne is still getting paid now for doing her job well and then taking one for the team.

Watch Premier Peados.

:lol: still can't believe they covered it all up because they were so desperate to remain in the league. What a truely disgusting organisation they are.

Yep - still can't believe the lack of wider interest/commentary pieces on the fact a Paedo effectively kept them up. I should think Marg Byrne is still getting paid now for doing her job well and then taking one for the team.

I thought she was given a job over in America at one of Ellis Shorts companies.

Just had a spy on the SMB and three of the top six threads are about us  :lol:

Sima must be nuts to bother with the shite on there!

This comment  :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/stayandros.1246401/

Harbour BoyCentral Defender

Inherited a CL winning squad at inter - failed.

Failed to do anything of note with a talented Napoli squad that should have walked the league.

Won the CL with Liverpool but sold stars and left them in 7th.

Sacked after a few months at Real.

Sent Newcastle down.

They're banging on about the #stayandros thing, they did the exact same thing with Borini, even begging his lass on Twitter until he stayed at Liverpool and they started giving them both loads of grief. They don't even realise how hypocritical they are. Glad I'm banned on there

They're banging on about the #stayandros thing, they did the exact same thing with Borini, even begging his lass on Twitter until he stayed at Liverpool and they started giving them both loads of grief. They don't even realise how hypocritical they are. Glad I'm banned on there

What exactly did they say/do to try and get Borini to stay? I can't remember.

Exactly the same as our fans are doing - "please stay, marra, ya scored against the mags".

Exactly the same as our fans are doing - "please stay, marra, ya scored against the mags".

I can remember something vaguely yeah. The flowers to Mrs Advocaat were the best begging present though.

I suppose they have just forgot about this though?

They always do. The only reason I post on there is to point out their hypocrisy

I can remember something vaguely yeah. The flowers to Mrs Advocaat were the best begging present though.

I suppose they have just forgot about this though?

Three Townsend threads in the top nine totalling 27 pages (on my phone!)!

Remember when we signed him how shit they were saying he was?

I bet he's the dogs bollocks now...

Three Townsend threads in the top nine totalling 27 pages (on my phone!)!

Remember when we signed him how s*** they were saying he was?

I bet he's the dogs bollocks now...

Hey but that's us....we're about developing players....not signing aged hasbeens on 10 year contracts...won the league with Man U marra...#FTM

Mackems appear to be bracing themselves for Fat Sam to leave them in order to take up the England job.

Clause in his contract that he can leave for England should it become available. Apparently......