Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Think he'll end up leaving.

Ashley has been presented with the greatest gift imaginable. A world class manager who's capable of and willing to take over total control of his football club and fix all the terrible things that are wrong with it.

Naturally Mike will tell him to get lost. Charnley, Carr and some c*** instead next year.

Nothing good will ever happen.

I think we'll get this one right and he'll remain, the stakes are too high for the club if they mess it up and I'm sue they know that.

They know absolutely nothing about football though. Their concept of what needs to be done could be absolutely anything.

Aye. It'll be Brewce in charge come August.

Ugh. Great interview but I just don't trust f***ing Charnley not to balls it up.

Rafa was positive about his talks with Charnley so he seems to be doing OK at this point.

Charnley could just be lying through his teeth though. You are that quote from Shearer above, they're scumbags.

Think he'll end up leaving.

Ashley has been presented with the greatest gift imaginable. A world class manager who's capable of and willing to take over total control of his football club and fix all the terrible things that are wrong with it.

Naturally Mike will tell him to get lost. Charnley, Carr and some c*** instead next year.

Nothing good will ever happen.

I think we'll get this one right and he'll remain, the stakes are too high for the club if they mess it up and I'm sue they know that.

They know absolutely nothing about football though. Their concept of what needs to be done could be absolutely anything.

Aye. It'll be Brewce in charge come August.

:lol:  Would he even want to drop a division?

Ugh. Great interview but I just don't trust f***ing Charnley not to balls it up.

Rafa was positive about his talks with Charnley so he seems to be doing OK at this point.

Charnley could just be lying through his teeth though. You are that quote from Shearer above, they're scumbags.

Lets not forget Keegan - they have form.

The fact Ashley described Benitez as formidable says something. I dont think Ashleys so slow that he cannot understand a champions league winning manager, who's won elsewhere & is highly reputed isnt the best person to lead. I just think he constantly prefers to risk trying to get good results via cheaper means than getting someone more proven.

The key is whether the new money in the premier league, dictates that Ashley understands the need to stop risking results to save money with cheaper less demanding managers who dont care about full control. The larger money in general balances out his whole need for buying cheaper players to make money on, cheaper managers etc & i think we've seen that sway already.

The fact Ashley described Benitez as formidable says something. I dont think Ashleys so slow that he cannot understand a champions league winning manager, who's won elsewhere & is highly reputed isnt the best person to lead. I just think he constantly prefers to risk trying to get good results via cheaper means than getting someone more proven.

The key is whether the new money in the premier league, dictates that Ashley understands the need to stop risking saving money on cheaper less demanding managers who dont care about full control. The larger money in general balances out his whole need for buying cheaper players to make money on, cheaper managers etc & i think we've seen that sway already.

Am hoping if Leicester showed him one thing it's the value of having a decent manager.

They know the difference between £100 million TV money in the premiership and £3 million in the championship.  :lol:

The key is whether the new money in the premier league, dictates that Ashley understands the need to stop risking results to save money with cheaper less demanding managers who dont care about full control. The larger money in general balances out his whole need for buying cheaper players to make money on, cheaper managers etc & i think we've seen that sway already.

He'd slag off his own family to keep the fans of his back.

They know the difference between £100 million TV money in the premiership and £3 million in the championship.  :lol:

And yet waited so long to bring in a replacement manager for McClaren.

Charnley wasn't MD when Shearer was here.  I know the bloke is incompetent but I hope he's got enough about him to get this one right.

They waited far too long to sack the bloke they shouldn't have appointed but that is another problem they have and they did the same with Pardew.  Rafa could look at that as a positive, it will show him that he will be given time that other clubs might not give him.

Charnley wasn't MD when Shearer was here.  I know the bloke is incompetent but I hope he's got enough about him to get this one right.

He's an ex tea boy that's had a massive promotion in the last few years yet still being paid poorly for his job role, he's just thankful that he's still employed.

The fact we got Benitez in the first place surely suggests a shift in tactics. The last time we went down, we were getting Nolan & Ryan Taylor via a swap deal for Insomnia. Then Shearer as manager for a few games who wouldnt have demanded the wages of Benitez surely. Ashleys already put a lot of value on being in the premier league via all this which he did not do before. He just went with a fan favorite, his compromise wasnt monetary.

Our biggest issue, is if he decides that Benitez is more than is needed to perform in the championship & get back up. Thats the only reason he'd decide its not worth the money/compromise. But they've already admitted a fault in their system getting him in the first place, so why go backwards again.

They waited far too long to sack the bloke they shouldn't have appointed but that is another problem they have and they did the same with Pardew.  Rafa could look at that as a positive, it will show him that he will be given time that other clubs might not give him.

A bloke as confident and successful as Benitez isn't going to be influenced by the club's reluctance to part company with yes men like Pardew and McClaren, man. :lol:

He's an ex tea boy that's had a massive promotion in the last few years yet still being paid poorly for his job role, he's just thankful that he's still employed.

He might very well understand that his survival at the club might best be served riding on Benitez tail here.. Ashley want promotion for a 100 million reasons I bet

:lol: I know all of that, but coming down to their level, even a retard would know that Rafa staying is the best thing that could happen for everybody.

If the club really want him surely it doesn't take two weeks? It's not like he'll want 100m transfer funds. Can't see any argument from the club's point of view that power shouldn't be transferred to Benitez. Not one person within the club is doing their job well so should have no claim to retaining their role/power.

The two weeks could be to sort out what  kind of buget  he will get. No doubt with the financial  fair thing, it may not be as much as Rafa wants.

A bloke as confident and successful as Benitez isn't going to be influenced by the club's reluctance to part company with yes men like Pardew and McClaren, man. :lol:

He's been sacked at other clubs, of course he'll be influenced by it, he'll look at everything.

Yes but my issue is whether they know enough to understand how important a good manager is in order to assure we bounce right back up.

I've no doubt they want us back in the PL as soon as possible. I just think they're retarded.