Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Just think about what he has done to that team of misfits in less than two months at the club.

That shows the true ability of the man - we'd be mad not to give him everything he wants.

Not only do I think we would storm the Championship with him at the helm, but I think we'd do it in style.

He would build for the season after as well, I'd have total confidence that we'd come back up and be prepared to do well.

Absolutely - it'd probably do us the world of good having a year to prepare (as long as we did get back up at the first attempt).

Our form from the last five/six games across the season would have had us fighting for Europe, if not for the Champions League. Despite relegation, we shouldn't underestimate what he has achieved in a short space of time.

Makes it even more frustrating that we didn't get rid of McClaren sooner like.

Everton fans fucking hate him man. Why would he go there? Be like Pardew coming back to Newcastle

Palace bin him at the end of the season, Rafa leaves. 

The Return of the King.

I'm very concerned that he'll go for the Everton job. It's absolutely perfect for him.

Call me crazy but seeing the kind of guy that he is, I just can't see him doing that to the Liverpool fans.

If he goes anywhere, it will be to the likes of Arsenal, Valencia or even the Spain job.

If I was running Schalke I'd be all over him. Exactly what they need after their seasons of relative underachievement.

Tons of our lot would welcome Pardew back.

I'd like to take this opportunity to make it clear I'm not one of them :lol:

Aye, only because now you can drive past his residence whenever you want.

Just think about what he has done to that team of misfits in less than two months at the club.

That shows the true ability of the man - we'd be mad not to give him everything he wants.

Not only do I think we would storm the Championship with him at the helm, but I think we'd do it in style.

Got them relegated ?

Got them relegated ?

We were relegated when he arrived. The fact we even got out of the relegation zone for a week was a miracle.

i still think they're going to do this like :lol:

need help

Just hope if he stays, he doesn't leave us when other big clubs or country come calling. And we as fans should always stick by him even if we have hard times in the Championship.

Got them relegated ?

We were relegated when he arrived. The fact we even got out of the relegation zone for a week was a miracle.

:fishing: Sorry

Even if we did give him everything he wanted he still wouldn't stay because we are not in the Premier League.

It's really that simple imo, not anything to do with Ashley.

I think it's the other way round. He stays; we coast the league having been given all he needs. Ashley however won't compromise - his definition of investment and compromise is so warped and they aren't going to just change because they will not admit a mistake or u-turn.

People underestimate the exposure he`ll get next year, if he stays, in the championship. This club is higher profile than most in the Premier league even without playing in it (Mackems, Palace. Watford etc.)

He seems to get off on the city & the club as a whole.

I think if he`s offered enough control, hell stay.

I work with a ST holder at Everton and his response when I asked if he'd take Benitez: "Not a fucking chance. I'd rather have Martinez back than him". Said it was the general feeling amongst most Evertonians, too.

To be fair to Everton fans, why should they want Rafa? His home is near them? So what? They'll have the choice of a few decent managers. We actually want Rafa. That will hopefully mean something to Rafa. Most people think more of people who have had to build something themselves rather than be handed it on a plate. Rafa rebuilding NUFC would be much more prestigious and respect worthy than Mourhinio going to Man U or Guardiola going to Man City.