Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

My bro-in-law is up this week, fck it, but he's one of us at heart, he was born in Waalsend, man. I was counting them up, 1,2,3,4, 5, 6... and he was chuckling cos his other fam are Mansfield, Forest and shit.

Missus is a bit pissed off, he's hard work, understandable, but she said "What's he given them?" Some of the correct answers include organisation and belief.

Rafa totally has this. I have literally never felt like this, not even KK or SBR. Every game, he has fucking got it. He's my dad as well :lol:

He's definitely having a good effect on the players.  Perez, Shelvey, Anita et al are looking twice the players they did previously (early days for Perez recovery from a good hard Pardewing like).

I honestly can't think of a single person who would be a better fit for this club as a manager right now, we're unbelievably lucky to have him.

Totally agree. Wouldn't swap him for Guardiola, Mourinho, Ancelotti, anybody. Perfect fit for us. Just gets everything about the club, thoroughly nice bloke and one of the world's greatest managers as well to boot. Can't believe he's ours!

He's definitely having a good effect on the players.  Perez, Shelvey, Anita et al are looking twice the players they did previously (early days for Perez recovery from a good hard Pardewing like).

I honestly can't think of a single person who would be a better fit for this club as a manager right now, we're unbelievably lucky to have him.

Totally agree. Wouldn't swap him for Guardiola, Mourinho, Ancelotti, anybody. Perfect fit for us. Just gets everything about the club, thoroughly nice bloke and one of the world's greatest managers as well to boot. Can't believe he's ours!

Can't believe some of the negativity he was getting after the second game.

Can't really reveal my sources but I know the club doctor who was leaving, is now stopping after being given carte blanche to overhaul and modernise his department. This after a long chat with Rafa at the beginning of preseason training, apparently Charnley appeared in his office a couple of hours after they'd spoken and basically said tell me what you need.

He's got this, all of it.

The rotation system had me a bit worried.  But it has been great, so far.  Gamez, Lazaar and Murphy, couldn't even make the bench last night and Mbemba was out injured.  We have such a deep, talented squad at this level.  That it is worth persevering with.  I think we have much more depth than last season, as well.  Just perhaps not as many decent starters. 

The likes of Clark and Hanley getting minutes and grabbing a goal each.  Mitro and Perez both getting a start and playing well.  It's all going to help morale and boost confidence.  The players probably aren't going to get in too much of a strop about not playing.  When anyone half decent, knows they'll probably be playing at least 1 in 3.

I don't know if QPR are just a bit shit and not as fit as us.  But the energy levels shown by both teams. were a world apart.  They looked gassed early on and couldn't live with us. 

Oh and Rafa has no chill whatsoever.  It was 6-0 in the 88th minute and he sent everyone up for a corner, apart from Anita and Sels :lol:

English isn't even his first language but Rafa doesn't erm and arrr all over the place in his interviews. He knows exactly what he wants to say, and it all comes from the heart. Compare that to interviews conducted by most PFM's and especially the last 3 dickheads who managed us.

I suppose it's easier for a manager to sound good when you're winning and wiping the floor with the division. Then again, I still always hated al pards interviews when we finished 5th as he always sounded like a snake oil salesman.

English isn't even his first language but Rafa doesn't erm and arrr all over the place in his interviews. He knows exactly what he wants to say, and it all comes from the heart. Compare that to interviews conducted by most PFM's and especially the last 3 dickheads who managed us.

I suppose it's easier for a manager to sound good when you're winning and wiping the floor with the division. Then again, I still always hated al pards interviews when we finished 5th as he always sounded like a snake oil salesman.

He actually speaks better English than Pardew.

Would love it if we smashed Wolves twice with two different starting elevens :lol:

League:

Sels

Gamez Hanley Lascelles Lazaar

Hayden Diame

Atsu        Perez      Gouffran

Gayle

Cup:

Darlow

Anita Mbemba Clark Dummett

Shelvey Colback

Yedlin                                Ritchie

Mitrovic Murphy

Colback and Shelvey in a midfield two?  No tah. 

Although I get the point you're making about totally changing the starting XI.  I said to my mate last night after about half an hour.  I think our 'second XI' would beat QPR. 

Beat Derby away with those two in midfield. :pow:

Obviously there's a little bit of shoe-horning to make it two completely different elevens, but not much.

Colback and Shelvey in a midfield two?  No tah. 

Although I get the point you're making about totally changing the starting XI.  I said to my mate last night after about half an hour.  I think our 'second XI' would beat QPR. 

Beat Derby away with those two in midfield. :pow:

Obviously there's a little bit of shoe-horning to make it two completely different elevens, but not much.

Yeah.  I guess after seeing Hayden and Shelvey against Brighton and QPR.  I want them as our ideal pairing and ideally, Jonjo needs someone who isn't Colback, next to him.  Plus, Derby have been shite. That said, Wolves just lost 4-0 at home to Barnsley :lol:  So not sure they're much better.

If we don't get out of this league.  Then we want shooting. 

Can't believe how likeable the club is all because of one man. Rafa has potential to be a Keegan or Robson type figure - maybe even more. I bet he is loving it as well, some of the jobs he has done elsewhere such as Chelsea, yet he was treated like utter shite. The man deserves to be loved.