Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

We'll go 46-0-0 in the league if he stays tbh.

Exactly. A year in Championship is nothing.

It'll be pleasant not to have to play the likes of complete shithouse clubs like West Brom and...well mainly West Brom.

Though I'm sure we'll run up against our fair share of Pulis impersonators.

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7973942.ece/ALTERNATES//s458b/Newcastle-v-Tottenham.jpg

:lol:

Come on man it's You're !!!

Not even the most egregious error. "Kanobi" ffs.

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7973942.ece/ALTERNATES//s458b/Newcastle-v-Tottenham.jpg

Come on man it's You're !!!

Not even the most egregious error. "Kanobi" ffs.

Yep. Much more annoying even though both are annoying as hell.

It's such a giant no brained for Ashley, the reward far outweighs the risk. The amount of valuable assets we can keep with Rafa are larger, the fanbase and support will be larger and more unified. In many ways for a man that likes to gamble this is the bet he simply can't afford not to take.

The only sticking point is cashing in on players Benitez might want to keep, especially if the offers are good money. That is the case with all clubs though. I do think he will be bricking it given Rafas history with owners though.

The next few days will be like the days leading up to his appointment. People checking tweets from journalists, having a look at the ground or training facilities to see Rafa leave or come. Hysteria won't be as bad as then but that anxiety is up there with waiting for McClaren getting the sack or not to Rafa signing on the dotted line.

Also in that article...

'Without Luis Suarez's 40 goals Barcelona would probably have won nothing'

He's a f***ing genius that Martin Samuel  :lol:

Not a wild statement... they would've won Copa Del Rey without him but La Liga? Nah.

Also in that article...

Not a wild statement... they would've won Copa Del Rey without him but La Liga? Nah.

But the assumption is that his replacement would have scored zero goals and had zero influence on all the results. When in reality Barcelona would have had another very good player instead. Ok maybe not as good, but still top class.

Also in that article...

But the assumption is that his replacement would have scored zero goals and had zero influence on all the results. When in reality Barcelona would have had another very good player instead. Ok maybe not as good, but still top class.

They won the league by 1 point with the most consistent and arguably best #9 in the world.  I don't think they win the league this year with Ibra, Lewa or Aguero in place of Suarez (Aguero due to injury). 

Meeting Ashley again this morning apparently.

Good news, well hopefully.

Makes me really fucking nervous tbh

I'm going with a meeting is better than not at all. Shitting me pants still though.

Makes me really fucking nervous tbh

Reminds me of the night Keegan met with Ashley in London to try and resolve things.

Makes me really f***ing nervous tbh

Reminds me of the night Keegan met with Ashley in London to try and resolve things.

Ah, but this is Ashley coming to Benitez..