Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

You're all fuckwits. Even if he does stay, there is no fucking hope. This is just prolonging Ashley's miserable reign at "NUFC".

So your alternative suggestion is what? Hoping Rafa says no now so that we can all concentrate on ousting Ashley?

That would probably be better for us in the long term, aye. For those of us who care about what we believe the identity of NUFC is/should be.

Guest firetotheworks

You're all fuckwits. Even if he does stay, there is no fucking hope. This is just prolonging Ashley's miserable reign at "NUFC".

So your alternative suggestion is what? Hoping Rafa says no now so that we can all concentrate on ousting Ashley?

This isn't a loaded question btw, wouldn't disagree with that choice if we were offered it.

Well he signed up originally, the behaviour of the plums in charge didn't put him off then.

Before actually being at the club, and working with them directly, and watching first-hand as malaise got us relegated. I'm sure a closer look at the club, and it's ownership, probably goes a long f***ing way to making you realise how royally f***ed we are.

You seem to be forgetting that he's now worked with them and he's still talking to them. He also said the talks had been professional so far, unless he's lying.

If he does say no, as is still my expectation, I'd be very very surprised if Rafa comes out and says "They were c***s, I'm done working for them". He'll say some nothingness about not being able to make it work... and inevitably add on that Mike and Lee are the BEST and they'll turn it round (as he boards the first plane out of here).

if he doesn't stay then we can all guess why, until that time it's pointless.

:lol: "he'll be able to completely rebuild a club from the ground up", it's like you've all just completely forgotten who owns the club. This is a f***ing awful job, and that's the reason that our previous managers were Alan Pardew and Steve McClaren. Maybe he promises Rafa a much greater level of control, and maybe he actually gives Rafa a little more control than the previous shitehawks, but it'll not be long before they fall out over a nice bit of casual deceit from Mike, and we'll be back to square one.

It's a different discussion? Surely the inevitable behaviour of the owner of our club (his boss), is a fairly major talking point with regards to why he would, or would not, choose to stay???

Ahh good old writing. I am sure Mike has never written anything that he didn't actually mean.

Give in to the hope...

tumblr_mm7afqoopc1spvyhro1_500.gif

:lol:

You're all fuckwits. Even if he does stay, there is no f***ing hope. This is just prolonging Ashley's miserable reign at "NUFC".

Your having a bad day aren't you! Argument with the missus!!

Think he's having a bad nine years.

You're all fuckwits. Even if he does stay, there is no f***ing hope. This is just prolonging Ashley's miserable reign at "NUFC".

Relegation from the premier league and complete decimation of my football club mate. Seems no-one else even gives a fuck.

5-1!!!!! FTS

Did you perhaps help with the Kanobi sign?

:lol:

Unless Ashley has a complete road to Damascus experience and fundamentally changes his approach, which he hasn't any previous form for, he won't work under Ashley's rules long term.

I don't think he will stay as he won't work on the cheap and why should he?

Ashley's off to Syria you say?

Unless Ashley has a complete road to Damascus experience and fundamentally changes his approach, which he hasn't any previous form for, he won't work under Ashley's rules long term.

Dunno but let's spread the rumour he's setting up ISIS Direct  >:D

Dunno but let's spread the rumour he's setting up ISIS Direct  >:D

some of the cheapest and sportiest balaclavas that money from selling oil and stolen antiquities on the black market can buy.