Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Surely the training ground currently has 3G pitches and he's just wanting to upgrade to the newest style pitch? I doubt they're playing on a worse surface than say, the soccerdome. :lol:

The Soccerdome is aaful now like, and they bumped the prices up to £60-an-hour to hire it out :lol:

Could be worse though, Wallsend Boyza just had a green carpet.

Surely the training ground currently has 3G pitches and he's just wanting to upgrade to the newest style pitch? I doubt they're playing on a worse surface than say, the soccerdome. :lol:

The Soccerdome is aaful now like, and they bumped the prices up to £60-an-hour to hire it out :lol:

£60 is daylight robbery, like. I remember seeing the Boyza carpet and couldn't believe it. :lol:

The stuff about the training ground reminds me of the Keegan quotes from his first stint as boss, when he talked about "smelling the bleach" and cleaning up the training ground. :love:

It feels like that time as well. I'd forgotten what it felt like to be a fan and not just someone taking the piss out of some floundering muppet trying to pass themselves off as a manager.

I'm extremely curious to see what kind of players we will go for, and for what positions. Good feelings all around.

One thing i liked was when he said that he will go for players able to compete in the PL and not just this season.

The stuff about the training ground reminds me of the Keegan quotes from his first stint as boss, when he talked about "smelling the bleach" and cleaning up the training ground. :love:

It feels like that time as well. I'd forgotten what it felt like to be a fan and not just someone taking the p*ss out of some floundering muppet trying to pass themselves off as a manager.

This is where I'm at too

We play there on Sunday mornings and they only charge us £50 an hour. Agree they could do with sprucing it up a bit now mind.

Could we have appointed a better manager than Rafa? I doubt it. I can't praise him highly enough for what he's done so far, he's simply the perfect appointment for us in every way, he's going to be a legend.

Think Lee is in awe on him  :lol:

Could we have appointed a better manager than Rafa? I doubt it. I can't praise him highly enough for what he's done so far, he's simply the perfect appointment for us in every way, he's going to be a legend.

Think Lee is in awe on him  :lol:

I would be more surprised if he wasn't in awe of him. :lol: