Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

I'd be amazed if Mike Ashley lets him retain his own indepedent website. Don't really see why he needs to either tbh.

Pretty sure he'll have specified it has to exist.

Maybe. Why bother though?

I'd be amazed if Mike Ashley lets him retain his own indepedent website. Don't really see why he needs to either tbh.

Good craic innit.

http://www.rafabenitez.com/web/in/multimedia/press-review/rafa-benitez-in-chronicle/3557/

He even put his exclusive Chronicle Q&A up as a PDF... ;D ;D

Rafa laying waste to exclusive content left and right with a smile.

As Ian W said regarding Rafa's website, I think it's fairly obvious he's made these conditions regarding various interviews/content. Such as agreeing he could use the interview on his website before saying yes to the Chron interview and so on.

Good craic innit.

Well he's a renowned manager and football expert, why wouldn't he have a website? He has his own stuff to say that doesn't need to be through any particular club. Just because our last two managers didn't know what the internet was.

Good craic innit.

Well he's a renowned manager and football expert, why wouldn't he have a website? He has his own stuff to say that doesn't need to be through any particular club. Just because our last two managers didn't know what the internet was.

Genuine question, do other top managers have them? And, if so, do they still use them when they're employed by a club?

Good craic innit.

I bet Pardew knew what the internet was.

Good craic innit.

Mike Ashley isn't going to give a damn about what Rafa does on his website as long as nobody is bothering Sports Direct and him personally. All this stuff is music to his ears man.

Rafa own some sort of football coaching/stats software - part of its marketing is no doubt the fact that this software is designed by one of the most knowledgeable and high achieving managers in the game.

Owning a website, as a base of his talents and achievements, is a no brainer - it's no different than someone owning a LinkedIn account.

He's clearly astute, not just about football, and is simply making the most out of his potential and potential earning.

I have no problem with that.

Good craic innit.

Genuine question, do other top managers have them? And, if so, do they still use them when they're employed by a club?

Of all of things with this club and THIS is the thing you have an issue with? Wow.

I would assume he'd have stipulated that it be allowed to remain to give him an independent voice should our esteemed owner decide to pull more of our PR shenanigans.

Rafa will have seen what happened to Keegan.

Good craic innit.

Of all of things with this club and THIS is the thing you have an issue with? Wow.

:lol: What are you talking about 'issue'?

I don't get it particularly. I'm hardly standing outside the stadium with a 'Rafa Out' banner.

Also find it weird that Ashleys regime has been notoriously jittery with regard to press and the messages coming out from the club being joined up, Mirror relationship etc, that they're seemingly so cool with this.

It was one of the first things that I thought would go if I'm honest. I think I said that at the time of his appointment too.

It doesn't really chime with the previous views.

I'm not that arsed what he does on his website frankly, just find it a bit peculiar.

Good craic innit.

:lol: What are you talking about 'issue'?

I don't get it particularly. I'm hardly standing outside the stadium with a 'Rafa Out' banner.

Also find it weird that Ashleys regime has been notoriously jittery with regard to press and the messages coming out from the club being joined up, Mirror relationship etc, that they're seemingly so cool with this.

It was one of the first things that I thought would go if I'm honest. I think I said that at the time of his appointment too.

It doesn't really chime with the previous views.

I'm not that arsed what he does on his website frankly, just find it a bit peculiar.

It's obviously Rafa the Brand - what's so strange about that, Minhosa?

It's normal business in contemporary football world.