Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Nobody is ever beyond criticism but I have full faith in him and it'll take quite a while to change that.

Think people that are faltering already are slightly mental.

This :thup:

Yeah, you were still defending McClaren in March, though. :lol:

My only worries are he's obviously not stressed the need for new players to the two cunts in charge. That and the fact his way of playing football won't see us finish top 2. He'll have to change it, hopefully he isn't too stubborn.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? You've had shit opinions before, the only differences is that I can admit when I'm wrong, whereas you get precious and can't accept that your godlike opinion isn't fact.

No, it's just far more credible than yours. :lol: I'm 100% right in this instance, though.

I think it just takes time. We won't be losing these games in mid October.. Just takes time to settle. I am worried tho that we are not defending well

We saw that with Pardew, though. We looked most fragile defensively when we had the most defensive players on the field. You don't get anywhere in English football by setting up not to lose.

Yep. I'd argue we lack the creativity. Need a signing to provide the balance and creativity Rafa has been taking about. Another indicator of the damage to this club also.

Nobody is ever beyond criticism but I have full faith in him and it'll take quite a while to change that.

Think people that are faltering already are slightly mental.

This :thup:

Yeah, you were still defending McClaren in March, though. :lol:

My only worries are he's obviously not stressed the need for new players to the two cunts in charge. That and the fact his way of playing football won't see us finish top 2. He'll have to change it, hopefully he isn't too stubborn.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? You've had shit opinions before, the only differences is that I can admit when I'm wrong, whereas you get precious and can't accept that your godlike opinion isn't fact.

No, it's just far more credible than yours. :lol: I'm 100% right in this instance, though.

Of course mate, whatever you say :lol: :lol:

Just a 'wake up call' tbh. Same if we get turned over again next game and the one after that. No big issues here, just wake up calls. Fucking load of shite.

Good job nobody is saying that. :thup:

There are piss flaps with more backbone than some people in this thread. Two games, new players, no target man available. Just because you put someone on a pedestal, it doesn't make him God-like; just because he inevitably falls off, doesn't make him shit. Hold your nerve and get a grip.

There are p*ss flaps with more backbone than some people in this thread. Two games, new players, no target man available. Just because you put someone on a pedestal, it doesn't make him God-like; just because he inevitably falls off, doesn't make him s***. Hold your nerve and get a grip.

Does that mean we should remain tight lipped and not discuss any criticisms on a medium perfect for doing just that?

Some massively fickle dickheads among our fan base :lol:

"Fickle" is such a crap word when it comes to football. You should be fickle when watching football, if you aren't you're just being blindly faithful in the face of evidence. I still think Rafa will get it right eventually though and we'll get promoted

We've just deservedly lost to two poor Championship sides playing absolutely dreadful negative football. Wigan Athletic scored more goals today than we've managed shots on target in 180 minutes. Effectively this is the club's lowest point for over 24 years. I think folk have a right to be concerned, like.

We should still get promoted but big changes need to be made that frankly shouldn't be being made 2 games into the season.

Some massively fickle dickheads among our fan base :lol:

"Fickle" is such a crap word when it comes to football. You should be fickle when watching football, if you aren't you're just being blindly faithful in the face of evidence. I still think Rafa will get it right eventually though and we'll get promoted

Well yeah, it's not like everyone's saying Rafa out, I still think we'll win this league, but we need to find a better way of playing. The football has been awful so far, and that's something he'll have to fix.

Guest firetotheworks

It's not fickle like. We've been shit, people have said we've been shit. I can't see anyone truly doubting Rafa at this stage and if there are they're not fickle, just daft.

There are p*ss flaps with more backbone than some people in this thread. Two games, new players, no target man available. Just because you put someone on a pedestal, it doesn't make him God-like; just because he inevitably falls off, doesn't make him s***. Hold your nerve and get a grip.

Does that mean we should remain tight lipped and not discuss any criticisms on a medium perfect for doing just that?

I'm all for discussing, criticising, and generally trying to make sense of disappointments. It's fucking tiresome to read judgements and reasoning as black and white and 'flappy' as the (rather fabulous) Gallowgate flags.

We've just deservedly lost to two poor Championship sides playing absolutely dreadful negative football. Wigan Athletic scored more goals today than we've managed shots on target in 180 minutes. Effectively this is the club's lowest point for over 24 years. I think folk have a right to be concerned, like.

Lower than the last relegation?

I'm worried like, I have to say. Unless there a lot of teams worse than Huddersfield. Obviously by all logic Rafa can sort this out though, if he can't nobody can.

We should still get promoted but big changes need to be made that frankly shouldn't be being made 2 games into the season.

:thup:

Given that his strength is usually the back 4, I'm definitely concerned.

It's a little worse since you have to rely on Twitter, etc, so I can't really see myself paying much attention to us this season. This league isn't enjoyable to watch at all for me.

I'm worried like, I have to say. Unless there a lot of teams worse than Huddersfield. Obviously by all logic Rafa can sort this out though, if he can't nobody can.

Someone with a proven track record in the Champ might be able to.

Before anyone starts... no, I am not saying we should do this :lol:

If we'd played well and lost then you could shrug it off, but we can't defend at the moment and are creating no goal scoring chances either. Add to that the players don't look any better than their championship opponents and there's reason for concern I'd say.

Someone with a proven track record in the Champ might be able to.

Before anyone starts... no, I am not saying we should do this :lol:

Warnock in.