Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

We simply don't have the players to play a great style of football.

Other than Shelvey, Ritchie and Clark - we don't have anyone in the team who can play a fast paced, loaded attacking or passing style of play.

If we tried to play like that we'd lose matches because they'd constantly get caught out.

Rafa has set up this team to their strengths, which is why we're top of the league. If we tried to play the way some people want, we'd not be.

love rafa, but think KK may have gotten a little more out of this team in terms of entertainment (possibly at the expense of a few points).

This defence under KK would mean a 4-3 / 3-4 every week :lol:

Other than Shelvey, Ritchie and Clark - we don't have anyone in the team who can play a fast paced, loaded attacking or passing style of play.

If we tried to play like that we'd lose matches because they'd constantly get caught out.

Rafa has set up this team to their strengths, which is why we're top of the league. If we tried to play the way some people want, we'd not be.

love rafa, but think KK may have gotten a little more out of this team in terms of entertainment (possibly at the expense of a few points).

This isn't directed at you but I think we need to get away from comparing things to KK. Great memories but it was a loooong time ago.

This isn't directed at you but I think we need to get away from comparing things to KK. Great memories but it was a loooong time ago.

I agree but I do remember a few times wishing we knew how to shut the opposition out under Keegan.

I agree but I do remember a few times wishing we knew how to shut the opposition out under Keegan.

Decent defending was rarely seen under Bobby anarl.

We're not going to be the entertainers v3 but who gives a fuck.

This defence under KK would mean a 4-3 / 3-4 every week :lol:

People tend to forgot in the year we came second under him only Man Utd had a better defensive record.

Guest neesy111

This defence under KK would mean a 4-3 / 3-4 every week [emoji38]

People tend to forgot in the year we came second under him only Man Utd had a better defensive record.

Aye, it was the goals that dried up that cost us particularly away from home.

Do you think Rafa will stay when we go to war with Spain over Gibraltar?

Heard he hasn't even become an English Citizen even those his vermin family have been thieving healthcare, education and jobs from hard working English patriots long after he qualified. Pretty sure he once went to Scotland too, absolutely disgusting.

I heard he only eats straight bananas get rid

Decent defending was rarely seen under Bobby anarl.

We're not going to be the entertainers v3 but who gives a f***.

It would be nice to be known as the winners for a change.

Guest reefatoon

Rafa Beniteggs  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quality!

6feb0bcb045914c2c1e9de23d07ea345.jpg

:lol: I told my daughter to do Rafa Beniteggs and Jonjo Shellvey.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That one last year was belter. Loving these like. Shellvey is nice and easy, surely.

Charnley would be good too if you could get any egg related name to fit. I can't.

Guest chopey

Highlight of the match last night was how passionate Rafa was, not angry, just upset that we had been hard done by and it felt great to have a classy bloke like him fighting our corner, a bit like when a big brother sticks up for you.