Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

I think it'll be okay in the end because I think Rafa wants to be here and will fight his corner, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried. There's precedent for all of this shit; Charnley failing to get deals done, Ashley interfering and thinking he knows best, Ashley randomly putting people into powerful positions that cause issues, managers being fucked over on transfers (including this one about six months ago), and Rafa airing his discontent via the media. We've seen it all before. People ask why we should worry when there are no quotes, well there are never any quotes.

There's rarely smoke without fire, especially when it comes to Ashley and NUFC in general. The bad news stories have invariably been true over the years. Maybe that counts as bed-wetting, I'm not sure. Don't really care tbh.

Imagine if Pardew's tenure here had this many persistent rumors of him quitting.

Sick of it like.  It needs to be requested in the next fans forum that we get webcams of Rafa's whereabouts 24/7.  ;)

It's blatantly bollocks, not sure why anyway posts it tbh. All it does is spread fear and panic.

Normally I would agree but you just never know with this Club.  Something hasn't been quite right for weeks - clearly Rafa has been made false promises so why wouldn't he walk?

Just seems weird for some reason.  It reminds me of the last promotion Summer where we knew nothing and im sure Rafa was more vocal last year.

There's been very little from the usual ITK's as well as if there's been some sort of embargo put in place although in my damaged mind I just picture that the whole place has just shut down until July kicks in later on with everyone there and every item just frozen in time. Once that clock chimes 12 tonight it unfreezes.  :crazy2: