Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

I just never forget this and so should everyone else.  This was from the Keegan constructive dismissal tribunal. So dismiss nowt.

The Club admitted to the Tribunal that it repeatedly and intentionally misled the press, public and the fans of Newcastle United.

I know we should take everything with a grain of salt, but people who've been siding with the club each time rumours such as these have popped up recently are as deluded as fucking Trump supporters.

Guest chopey

I'm struck between a strange feeling of anxiety and excitement, just waiting for either good news or horrible news

Anxcitement.

I'm struck between a strange feeling of anxiety and excitement, just waiting for either good news or horrible news

Anxcitement.

Papers love making shit up. Has Rafa directly adressed the media or fans?

Graham Carr leaving shows he is now turning our transfer strategy around.

In June players rarely sign. Even Conte the league champions manager is allegedly frustrated at lack of progress, is he really though? Or more crap from press.

I get why people shit themselves largely because Ashley is uneducated in football decisions and also many peoples lives are social media and they choose to talk about the latest news good or bad.

Pessimism has forever surrounded nufc fans and will continue to,so whats new!

I expect the real work to start next week, cant be arsed buying into media hype until Rafa speaks out himself.

Anxcitement.

In June players rarely sign. Even Conte the league champions manager is allegedly frustrated at lack of progress, is he really though? Or more crap from press.

I get why people shit themselves largely because Ashley is uneducated in football decisions and also many peoples lives are social media and they choose to talk about the latest news good or bad.

I expect the real work to start next week, cant be arsed buying into media hype until Rafa speaks out himself.

Yes

Anxcitement.

Yes

Ah right, is he threatening to walk also then?

Anxcitement.

Papers love making s*** up. Has Rafa directly adressed the media or fans?

I get why people s*** themselves largely because Ashley is uneducated in football decisions and also many peoples lives are social media and they choose to talk about the latest news good or bad.

FFS man, wake up. Rafa briefed the press immediately after the QPR game at the end of the January window re his frustrations. He has done the same again. Head out of sand (or your arse) time...

Anxcitement.

you deserve a Bipolar Flag.

or the Kaka Lifetime Achievement Award

I will cut you sir.

Anxcitement.

Papers love making s*** up. Has Rafa directly adressed the media or fans?

I get why people s*** themselves largely because Ashley is uneducated in football decisions and also many peoples lives are social media and they choose to talk about the latest news good or bad.

Keith Bishop could not expressed this any better. His office will be proud of your effort.

Aye but everything he says is right.

I won't tell people not to panic, because they can do whatever they want, but I'm not ready to push the panic button yet.

If in a week, we haven't tied up Lejeune and made serious progress another player, I'd consider us behind on our plans. Shit needs to start coming together this week or it's going to cost us towards the end of the window.

If in a week, we haven't tied up Lejeune and made serious progress another player, I'd consider us behind on our plans. Shit needs to start coming together this week or it's going to cost us towards the end of the window.

same, been saying all along i'd expect 2-3 in by the end of this week and stick by that

more to the point if preseason starts monday we'll get to hear from rafa won't we?

same, been saying all along i'd expect 2-3 in by the end of this week and stick by that

more to the point if preseason starts monday we'll get to hear from rafa won't we?

They always put photos on the website of the team back in training. Imagine if Rafa wasn't on the photos.

They always put photos on the website of the team back in training. Imagine if Rafa wasn't on the photos.

i meant there will be back to it interviews and such won't there, or don't they do them right away?  always though they held some the first week