Championship Planning

Tiresias

'Promotion expert' Steve Bruce is a target according to the Mail [emoji38]

That would be the decision that finally brings my time of supporting this shithouse club to an end.

I was thinking exactly the same thing.

Guest chopey

No matter how pissed off I've been supporting Newcastle I've never thought of not supporting them.

'Promotion expert' Steve Bruce is a target according to the Mail [emoji38]

That would be the decision that finally brings my time of supporting this shithouse club to an end.

Normal service has been resumed

No matter how p*ssed off I've been supporting Newcastle I've never thought of not supporting them.

What even if they put Steve Bruce in there ? I finally had some hope after the absolute shit of last 10 years since Souness took us back to dark ages and we will end up in Championship with Mrs Doubtfire pissing us off with his softened Geordie accent, the manc cunt.

I never thought I would give up on us but that would do it.

Guest chopey

I think in the not to distant future a line will be drawn between Corporation football and Supporter football

Guest chopey

No matter how p*ssed off I've been supporting Newcastle I've never thought of not supporting them.

What even if they put Steve Bruce in there ? I finally had some hope after the absolute s*** of last 10 years since Souness took us back to dark ages and we will end up in Championship with Mrs Doubtfire pissing us off with his softened Geordie accent, the manc c***.

nufc4eva ?

What even if they put Steve Bruce in there ? I finally had some hope after the absolute s*** of last 10 years since Souness took us back to dark ages and we will end up in Championship with Mrs Doubtfire pissing us off with his softened Geordie accent, the manc c***.

nufc4eva ?

Long term name, maybe misguided :-) should say nufc4evaunlesstheclubgoestoruinsemployingamancfuck

Discounting players coming back from loan

Rid - Krul, De Jong, Tiote, Sissoko, Janmaat, Haidara, Cisse, Gouffran, Riviere, Thauvin, Saivet

Undecided - Mitrovic, Anita, Shelvey

Keep - Lascelles, Darlow, Elliot, Perez*, Townsend*, Dummett