The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Phil Neville on Holgate:

"I don't like making comparisons but he came from Barnsley like John Stones, he brings the ball out of defence like John Stones..."

Hang on, Clattenburg got a tattoo of the Champions League trophy just because he's reffed the final? :lol:

Yup. Mike Dean has one of a fan watching Mike Dean give a penalty in the Mike Dean match.

Hang on, Clattenburg got a tattoo of the Champions League trophy just because he's reffed the final? :lol:

Biggest club game he could ref, don't see why not

Think I'll give the battle of the beasts a miss today. Whoever's controlling the volume on the microphones will be busy today with all the paedo chants going back and forth. 2-0 to the beasts in stripes is my prediction anyway.

I bet the majority of songs will be Newcastle related

Yup. Whilst 22 + players get to play in a final every year, and 11 + get to win it, only one ref out of thousands actually get to ref it.

Just a shame UEFA keeps picking the cunt refs.

Hang on, Clattenburg got a tattoo of the Champions League trophy just because he's reffed the final? [emoji38]

Yup. Whilst 22 + players get to play in a final every year, and 11 + get to win it, only one ref out of thousands actually get to ref it.

Just a shame UEFA keeps picking the cunt refs.

Well in that case only 22 players out of millions get to play in it

Sunderland: Mannone, Van Aanholt, Djiliobodji, O’Shea, McNair, Love, Rodwell, Gooch, Watmore, Januzaj, Defoe.

Dat quality :lol:

Who the fuck are Gooch & Djibodiwhatever? We've genuinely got a better team.

Djillillililboiobi is that guy they bought from Chelsea. Chelsea bought him for like £2m - he didnt play a game for them, and the mackems bought him for £8m

Think I'll give the battle of the beasts a miss today. Whoever's controlling the volume on the microphones will be busy today with all the paedo chants going back and forth. 2-0 to the beasts in stripes is my prediction anyway.

I bet the majority of songs will be Newcastle related

Goes without saying.