The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Guest Howaythetoon

Norwich play better football than us and are for me the best team in the division, they went down last season not because of mismanagement or poor buys, but because they simply weren't good enough or quite ready. If we have a head start over Villa as I remarked in another thread, Norwich have a head start over us in terms of their natural development and progression. That and they are customed to this level. It's between us and them for the title really, although I can see us in the playoffs worryingly.

Norwich play better football than us and are for me the best team in the division, they went down last season not because of mismanagement or poor buys, but because they simply weren't good enough or quite ready. If we have a head start over Villa as I remarked in another thread, Norwich have a head start over us in terms of their natural development and progression. That and they are customed to this level. It's between us and them for the title really, although I can see us in the playoffs worryingly.

They were absolutely shite on Wednesday

Guest neesy111

It sounds like West Brom in the previous championship season, they were a better footballing team but we were able to dig out results unlike them.

Guest neesy111

They were absolutely shite on Wednesday

This as well.  We should had won by a canter.

Guest chopey

Huddersfield look the team to beat, although I do think their manager will be picked up by a bigger club before the season is out.

Guest Howaythetoon

It sounds like West Brom in the previous championship season, they were a better footballing team but we were able to dig out results unlike them.

Funny you mention that as a mate said similar the other night.

Guest Howaythetoon

They were absolutely s**** on Wednesday

I only listened on the radio and we did seem to batter them, but they did go 3-1 up. They are a very good team at this level, they seem to know how to play and how not to play. We are finding our feet for me.

They were absolutely s**** on Wednesday

I only listened on the radio and we did seem to batter them, but they did go 3-1 up. They are a very good team at this level, they seem to know how to play and how not to play. We are finding our feet for me.

Their fans say they've not been playing well at all. They've had an easier run than us, & others, too.