The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Mourinio never looked like he would be a good fit at manure

Yup. Terrible fit.

Should have gone for Ancelotti when he was still available.

we were just talking about this, every time i've seen mourinho he looks like he's just going through the motions and rocked up for another massive payday

that s*** with the female doctor also appears to have had an impact on him i reckon

I agree. His last few months at Chelsea seem to have f***ed him big style. Doesn't seem the same bloke.

The whole Real debacle exposed him.

So badly that he immediately went to Chelsea and did well there :lol: People overreact, imo. Man U still lack talent and experience around the pitch. Throwing in Pogba and aging Ibra does not change this. The problem for them is that top four is now difficult, but next season is the one to challenge if those at the club are reasonable.

:thup:

Saying that, where is Mkhitaryan?

Rubbish PSG draw 0-0 with OM in Classique. Nice now 6 points ahead of them and four ahead of Monaco. Emery needs to play Ben Arfa because the Parisian attack is very poor.Even when they right the ship, this PSG will not walk this league by any means, imo. The idea of a CL title is laughable.

Yup. Terrible fit.

we were just talking about this, every time i've seen mourinho he looks like he's just going through the motions and rocked up for another massive payday

that s*** with the female doctor also appears to have had an impact on him i reckon

I agree. His last few months at Chelsea seem to have f***ed him big style. Doesn't seem the same bloke.

So badly that he immediately went to Chelsea and did well there :lol: People overreact, imo. Man U still lack talent and experience around the pitch. Throwing in Pogba and aging Ibra does not change this.

3rd, 1st, bottom half midway through the season.

The previous 3 years brought them a CL, EL and FA Cup.

Those previous three seasons brought them no serious challenges to the Premier League title, and the CL title was clearly the embers of an era at the club that had faded. Were Lampard, Drogba, Ashley Cole, Saloman Kalou, Raul Meireles, and various others meant to some how assist Mourinho's tenure? Jose came in and immediately challenged for the league, upgraded the squad, and then won the league handily (as well as deep cup runs in both seasons). The third season was a failure, but the entirety of it was not.

Guest firetotheworks

I can't enjoy Chelsea winning because they're loathsome, but loathsome Man United and loathsome Mourinho losing like that is enjoyable.

Rubbish PSG draw 0-0 with OM in Classique. Nice now 6 points ahead of them and four ahead of Monaco. Emery needs to play Ben Arfa because the Parisian attack is very poor.Even when they right the ship, this PSG will not walk this league by any means, imo. The idea of a CL title is laughable.

Yup. Terrible fit.

Point being. His time at Real showed when things don't go his way after a few years he can't reverse the tide.  He falls out with everyone. It looked like that was happening at chelsea previously But he left soon after the rut started.

I think when he first came to the PL he was tactically ahead of the majority of the league by a wide margin.  That isn't the case anymore and I think it's eroding some of his other qualities. The midfield balance of his last two sides has been awful.

So badly that he immediately went to Chelsea and did well there :lol: People overreact, imo. Man U still lack talent and experience around the pitch. Throwing in Pogba and aging Ibra does not change this.

3rd, 1st, bottom half midway through the season.

The previous 3 years brought them a CL, EL and FA Cup.

Those previous three seasons brought them no serious challenges to the Premier League title, and the CL title was clearly the embers of an era at the club that had faded. Were Lampard, Drogba, Ashley Cole, Saloman Kalou, Raul Meireles, and various others meant to some how assist Mourinho's tenure? Jose came in and immediately challenged for the league, upgraded the squad, and then won the league handily (as well as deep cup runs in both seasons). The third season was a failure, but the entirety of it was not.

Yup. Terrible fit.

So badly that he immediately went to Chelsea and did well there [emoji38] People overreact, imo. Man U still lack talent and experience around the pitch. Throwing in Pogba and aging Ibra does not change this. The problem for them is that top four is now difficult, but next season is the one to challenge if those at the club are reasonable.

Class! That £300m of players they bought before Pogba doesn't count then? We're in Pardew territory here lads, he gets a pass because he's not been able to buy the exact team he wants? Nah.

Yup. Terrible fit.

So badly that he immediately went to Chelsea and did well there [emoji38] People overreact, imo. Man U still lack talent and experience around the pitch. Throwing in Pogba and aging Ibra does not change this. The problem for them is that top four is now difficult, but next season is the one to challenge if those at the club are reasonable.

Class! That £300m of players they bought before Pogba doesn't count then? We're in Pardew territory here lads, he gets a pass because he's not been able to buy the exact team he wants? Nah.

I'm not one to stick up for Mourinho but not really his fault they spent so much on players like Fellaini and Depay before he got there. Don't know why the fuck he treated Schweinsteiger so badly though, even if you just kept him for the big games he'd be an improvement based on his Germany displays in the summer

Unless Mourinho's mission is to get early success, you have to question the logic of signing Zlatan. If his job is to build a team that will compete again, the easiest way would be to build on the (limited) successes of the Van Gaal era. That would be Rashford and Martial. Zlatan puts them out of position or out of the team, and is only a short-term option, just as RVP was.

Unless Mourinho's mission is to get early success, you have to question the logic of signing Zlatan. If his job is to build a team that will compete again, the easiest way would be to build on the (limited) successes of the Van Gaal era. That would be Rashford and Martial. Zlatan puts them out of position or out of the team, and is only a short-term option, just as RVP was.

You have to plan relatively short term though.

Guest firetotheworks

Froggy, what was that thing you said earlier this season about how amazing you guys were?

http://commentphotos.com/gallery/CommentPhotos.com_1406750528.jpg