The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

This Hull team are one of the worst team Premier League have seen. Absolute shite.

I can't see them winning another game. I hope they don't either, their fans just don't care for football, hope the club falls through the leagues and all the way down the non-league system.

This would definitely be a 'why am I paying for Sky?' game if I had Sky like. Football's a bit rubbish at the moment isn't it?

There's been 7 MNF's this season and 4 of those were Boro v Hull, Stoke v Swansea, West Brom v Burnley and Burnley v Watford.

This Hull team are one of the worst team Premier League have seen. Absolute s****.

I can't see them winning another game. I hope they don't either, their fans just don't care for football, hope the club falls through the leagues and all the way down the non-league system.

And yet we couldn't beat them.

This Hull team are one of the worst team Premier League have seen. Absolute shite.

Someone got a hiding for a being a knacker in the Hull end.

I think people who turn up to watch Hull play football so care about football TBH. Call me crazy.

That red card and penalty for Besiktas :mackems: Worse than both of ours at the weekend. Beck is pushed in his back, falls over, and the Kiev player stumbles over Beck as he is falling down

I've just seen this. Hilariously bad. Why the delay for giving the decision, though? Ref and linesman didn't seem interested at first.