The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

WTF? Rather Villa won this they have no chance of catching us leeds fucking do :fool:

Yeah and so did Norwich at the start of the season. Then Huddersfield. Then Fulham. Then Reading. Now Leeds. Next week it'll be "Sheff Weds are catching us!". Week after it'll be Derby.

fuck that noise, I dislike Villa and want them to lose. Newcastle will get promoted.

WTF? Rather Villa won this they have no chance of catching us leeds fucking do :fool:

Yeah and so did Norwich at the start of the season. Then Huddersfield. Then Fulham. Then Reading. Now Leeds. Next week it'll be "Sheff Weds are catching us!". Week after it'll be Derby.

fuck that noise, I dislike Villa and want them to lose. Newcastle will get promoted.

All of those teams are within range of us other than Fulham. But aye, let's wish Villa lose for the bantz.

WTF? Rather Villa won this they have no chance of catching us leeds f***ing do :fool:

f*** that noise, I dislike Villa and want them to lose. Newcastle will get promoted.

'Newcastle will get promoted'....Yes, and in 1996 we all thought we were certainties for the PL title after being 12 points ahead of Man U in FEBRUARY...we also signed Asprilla - look how all THAT turned out..! Nothing certain in football and being bookies favourites isn't a guarantee either - look what happened with Brexit & Trump...

Chickens/Hatched/do not count until..