The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Fulham have missed 7 of 9 pens. Remarkably s***.

They did get Chris Martin to take it. Probably had a rush of blood to the head.

You should get a yellow for that shameless bit of shoehorning.

Guest neesy111

Fulham have missed 7 of 9 pens. Remarkably s***.

They did get Chris Martin to take it. Probably had a rush of blood to the head.

:dog:

Hughts doing some job again like :aww:

Performing well like. They've responded superb this season to the play off loss.

Would be happy for us and Brighton to both go up.

I like Hughton. Top bloke. He's got my respect.

Absolutely, we really dont need to look at them, they arent a problem to the end game.

Performing well like. They've responded superb this season to the play off loss.

:thup: they are relentless.

I'm really happy he's carved out a decent managerial career after being second fiddle to absolute tossers here, and being thrown into management by Ashley. And a fantastic, nice guy to boot.

I said at the start of the season I want Brighton to go up along side us... Love Chrissy Houghton.... Thank fuck though Preston got that win off them a couple of weeks ago cus I think five points would be a bit too much to claw back ... Saying that as people have pointed out we were in a shite bit of form there but where still only 2 points off the top !!! I think with shelvey back pulling the strings, Ritchie in good form and Gayle back... I have a feeling we will be on a bit of a run again and I'm adamt well beat them and we'll be top by may ... Also I genuinely can't believe we have 2 points more than we did at this stage of the 09/10 !!!

Guest Howaythetoon

I hope he takes Brighton up, although I hope we go up as Champions. People saying as long as we go up, winning things and being better than everyone else helps breeds a winners mentality or should do. Promotion is paramount of course, but winning the division should be the aim.