The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

He's right tbf

The team he played in early 90s (Hillier, Morrow, Dickov, Linighan, McGoldrick, Campbell...) was pretty dire by their standards. Sure there was one year in the first season's of the Premier League where they only stayed up by a few points.

Edit: Sorry thought that was about the Wright comment.

He's right tbf

The team he played in early 90s (Hillier, Morrow, Dickov, Linighan, McGoldrick, Campbell...) was pretty dire by their standards. Sure there was one year in the first season's of the Premier League where they only stayed up by a few points.

I was talking about Wenger's comment

Someone explain the red card to me as he was given a yellow first...

Ref changed his mind and gave a direct red card instead. Technically the right call if you're gonna give a penalty for that, but only because the rules are horrible in that regard.

Someone explain the red card to me as he was given a yellow first...

Ref changed his mind and gave a direct red card instead. Technically the right call if you're gonna give a penalty for that, but only because the rules are horrible in that regard.

:thup: Correct decision but it's been a while since I've seen that happen. Can't remember the last time I saw a ref give a yellow, rescind it, and then give a red.

He's right tbf

Edit: Sorry thought that was about the Wright comment.

The 1982 through to 86 period is the worst I remember. George Graham came along then and took them to a couple of titles.

Guest neesy111

Hey guys, what ludicrous promise should I make to draw the ire of the football gods and jinx this evening's game in our favor? Is drinking one's p*ss still en vogue?

Wear a Real Madrid top for a day.

Hey guys, what ludicrous promise should I make to draw the ire of the football gods and jinx this evening's game in our favor? Is drinking one's p*ss still en vogue?

Name your firstborn Cristiano.