The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Shawcross is grabbing his arm the whole time :lol:

What an idiot.

He was but Otamendi also had hold of the front of Shawcross the whole time too. Shawcross got caught, his own fault and something he's got away with for years.

Refs should give every single penalty for shirt pulling if they see it.

It was a pen, but it annoys me how much a sides status gets them those kind of decisions. Stoke wouldnt get that decision the opposite way imo. I'm still annoyed about their offside goal last season & Tiote's dissallowed goal.

What an idiot.

He was but Otamendi also had hold of the front of Shawcross the whole time too. Shawcross got caught, his own fault and something he's got away with for years.

It was a pen, but it annoys me how much a sides status gets them those kind of decisions. Stoke wouldnt get that decision the opposite way imo. I'm still annoyed about their offside goal last season & Tiote's dissallowed goal.

Like when we got one down there? ;)

What an idiot.

As shown by the failure to give Stoke that pen. Mike Dean is the most bent cunt going.

What an idiot.

You're absolutely right, decision do go the bigger clubs way. Joe Allen being foued just then proves it. All i noticed was Otimendi had hold of the front of Shawcross's shirt at exactly the same time, the difference for me being Otamendi was trying to get away from Shawcross. I think it's a penalty, but you just watch Hughes defend it because of the shirt pulling by Otamendi. Opinions i suppose.