The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Hang on, Clattenburg got a tattoo of the Champions League trophy just because he's reffed the final? [emoji38]

Biggest club game he could ref, don't see why not

Yup. Whilst 22 + players get to play in a final every year, and 11 + get to win it, only one ref out of thousands actually get to ref it.

Just a shame UEFA keeps picking the cunt refs.

Well in that case only 22 players out of millions get to play in it

That's the fucking point, man :lol: For fucks sake. Fuck.

I'm also convinced our team is still better than theirs despite being in the championship  :lol:

We've had a better team than them for ages but they've still beaten us time and time again. Fucking Pardew/Carver/McClaren.

Hang on, Clattenburg got a tattoo of the Champions League trophy just because he's reffed the final? [emoji38]

Yup. Whilst 22 + players get to play in a final every year, and 11 + get to win it, only one ref out of thousands actually get to ref it.

That's the fucking point, man [emoji38] For fucks sake. Fuck.

You seemed to be making the point that it was more likely to play in it than referee in it

That's the fucking point, man [emoji38] For fucks sake. Fuck.

You seemed to be making the point that it was more likely to play in it than referee in it

Fair enough, could have worded it better. It's meant as  a comparison in that it's a massive achievement to get there for a ref as well, I'm in agreement with the post I quoted. My olympics thread rage is just spilling out all over the place, but this one's on me.

At this stage of the season I think worrying about the results of other teams is a bit pointless

True, but both of these teams are going to be up the top towards the end of the season, so any dropped points from either are more then welcome.

I would imagine a draw is the best result in this Norwich game?

In the long term possibly an Ipswich win as I doubt they will be up there at the end of the season where as Norwich should be. In terms of league position right now then a point is probably best.

At this stage of the season I think worrying about the results of other teams is a bit pointless

Still good to see the likes of Norwich, Villa, Brighton, etc drop points though. We've decided to make this a 44 game season and the only team (unless Norwich nick this) to capitalise are Huddersfield.

True, but both of these teams are going to be up the top towards the end of the season, so any dropped points from either are more then welcome.

We'll smash this league anyway, no need worrying about what the kids get up to.

Championship is mental for teams being shit for half a season and then going on a mad charge into the top play off positions, I think it's way way too early to think about promotion rivals, we just need to worry about ourselves.