The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

I thought they would have modified it for the purpose of football like. It looks s**** like that, bet the season tickets cost a fortune n'al.

Nah.

The key details are as follows:

Every Season Ticket price band will see a reduction as the Club uses increased broadcast revenue to offer dramatically cheaper tickets to its supporters

A new entry-level Band 5 adult Season Ticket will cost just £289 – the cheapest in the Premier League

All Season Tickets for Under-16s will be cut to just £99 – the equivalent of only £5 per game

A family of four can buy a Season Ticket for just £776 – the equivalent of £41 per match

I thought they would have modified it for the purpose of football like. It looks s**** like that, bet the season tickets cost a fortune n'al.

Nah.

The key details are as follows:

Every Season Ticket price band will see a reduction as the Club uses increased broadcast revenue to offer dramatically cheaper tickets to its supporters

A new entry-level Band 5 adult Season Ticket will cost just £289 – the cheapest in the Premier League

All Season Tickets for Under-16s will be cut to just £99 – the equivalent of only £5 per game

A family of four can buy a Season Ticket for just £776 – the equivalent of £41 per match

How's much for the ones where you have to bring your own seat?

weren't they ordered to remove some seats as it was over legal capacity and they've obviously failed to block off the area?

And still sold the tickets for that block.

From the little I've seen of this season the quality outside the top few teams looks poor

City, Man Utd and Chelsea to fight it out for the title. Then Spurs, Everton, Liverpool and Arsenal to fight for final champ league place. Palace and Mackems down. Bournemouth, Swansea, Burnley and West Brom in the fight for survival.

From the little I've seen of this season the quality outside the top few teams looks poor

City, Man Utd and Chelsea to fight it out for the title. Then Spurs, Everton, Liverpool and Arsenal to fight for final champ league place. Palace and Mackems down. Bournemouth, Swansea, Burnley and West Brom in the fight for survival.

Leicester disappear off the face of the earth

Guest neesy111

No Sunderland, that's a joke right?