The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Guest neesy111

Can see Atleti struggling a little this season, think they'll be a distant 3rd.

:lol: Even though they've strengthened considerably?

Barca and Real will be far more consitant this season + I see teams getting past Atleti more this season.

How did Costa not get sent off ffs.

Got to laugh at the 'pundits' claiming the pens in the City game were going to be some sort of watershed moment when Costa was left on the pitch to score the winner after that pathetic cheating. The refs are crap, nothing has changed. Pot luck as to each game.

Guest neesy111

Got to laugh at the 'pundits' claiming the pens in the City game were going to be some sort of watershed moment when Costa was left on the pitch to score the winner after that pathetic cheating. The refs are crap, nothing has changed. Pot luck as to each game.

:thup:

Atletico fucking dominated that game, absolute bullshit they didn't win. 25 attempts, 11 on target and concede with the only attempt on target for Alaves.

They did but their penalty also was never a penalty tbf

They made a whole fuss about adding written rules against simulation last Summer which sounded very positive at the time. But then never really acted on them.

I really don't understand why. They have "flopping" bans in the NBA, get these players retroactively banned for 1, 2 or 3 games or even more based on severity, impact on the match or result and recidivism. It would quickly have a great impact on making the game more enjoyable again.

Atletico fucking dominated that game, absolute bullshit they didn't win. 25 attempts, 11 on target and concede with the only attempt on target for Alaves.

They did but their penalty also was never a penalty tbf

Shh, I'm bitter about losing money here, don't need to be fair at all :lol:

fuck off Atleti

:anguish:

Shock as two people like different teams

The team you like just happen to be the most successful one in football

Shit, so they are. Better change then. Just like that.

Don't particularly care who you support tbh, it was the "fuck off Atleti" I took issue with

Guest firetotheworks

Clattenberg proving he's a terrible ref again I see.

[emoji38] He's easily the best ref in the league. Granted, his performance yesterday was bad like.

5 minute walk back to the bench for the managers

http://i.imgur.com/dexkJSe.png

Why wouldn't they just have a non-permanent bench area made closer to the pitch like pretty much every other shit multi-purpose stadium do? :lol:

Why wouldn't they just have a non-permanent bench area made closer to the pitch like pretty much every other s*** multi-purpose stadium do? :lol:

It'd block the view of everyone in the lower rows to the sides of the pitch.

Why wouldn't they just have a non-permanent bench area made closer to the pitch like pretty much every other s*** multi-purpose stadium do? :lol:

Have you seen the state of the stadium? :lol: Just don't have people where it impedes the view. The fact the view of people is more important than coaches having easy access to players is insanity :lol:

Guest neesy111

Have you seen the state of the stadium? :lol: Just don't have people where it impedes the view. The fact the view of people is more important than coaches having easy access to players is insanity :lol:

What the hell man.  Aye, lets just piss off our fans by putting a dugout in the way.