The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

I doubt it. WBA are a club with no ambition, they have been up since we came up and they have never showed any desire to push on, so long as they don't go down that will do them. They have had a couple of teams who play decent football but reverted to Pulis to make sure they never fall into the trap of going down. Their fans don't seem to protesting against him in mass and so long as he keeps them safe then I doubt his job will ever be in danger.

In all honesty the WBA should be trying to do what West Ham fans did with Allerdyce, and we did with Pardew, even some Stoke fans got fed up with Pulis by the end.

Man, we're certainly limping through the finish line - if we don't crumble and pass out before we get there, that is.

I expected us to drop form towards the end of the season, given how little depth our squad has, but not such a vertical dive.

Man, we're certainly limping through the finish line - if we don't crumble and pass out before we get there, that is.

Been very average against a 10 man Betis. Scared they'll fuck it up.

Did Ter Stegen really come on? Switched off about 5 minutes ago.

Yeah, Bravo seemed to pick up a knock.

How good are the two of them out of interest? I don't know much about either, they play for Barca so I just expect them to be class.