The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Both have been very good. Ter Stegen is a bit more streaky, Bravo more dependable. But the future is Ter's, of course.

Fair enough :thup: So who would you rather have playing?

Both have been very good. Ter Stegen is a bit more streaky, Bravo more dependable. But the future is Ter's, of course.

Fair enough :thup: So who would you rather have playing?

Tough question. Bravo is the more dependable keeper at this point, but he's 33 and we need to give the mantle to Ter Stegen at some point - he can become our starting goalie for the next 10 years.

Jenas having a go at Sissoko for the penalty. :lol: The little cunt gave away a far more blatant handball at Highbury to lose us the game.

Two of my most hated footballing personalities featuring in the first ten minutes of MOTD, so close to hoying the telly out the window. Fat Sam's Fat Head on next. Is there interviews with Damien Duff and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer later?

Guest neesy111

Jenas having a go at Sissoko for the penalty.[emoji38]The little cunt gave away a far more blatant handball at Highbury to lose us the game.

Two of my most hated footballing personalities featuring in the first ten minutes of MOTD, so close to hoying the telly out the window. Fat Sam's Fat Head on next. Is there interviews with Damien Duff and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer later?

You and me practically hate the same people.  I'd pay lots of money to see Damien duff run over like.

Jenas having a go at Sissoko for the penalty.[emoji38]The little c*** gave away a far more blatant handball at Highbury to lose us the game.

You and me practically hate the same people.  I'd pay lots of money to see Damien duff run over like.

:lol: Got me giggling like a div here, Nees. :lol: