The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Is it just me or are we having more goal line decisions over goals so he goal line technology came in?

It used to be one every season or so, this weekend alone we have seen two decisions that could have went either if it wasn't for goal line technology.

Is it just me or are we having more goal line decisions over goals so he goal line technology came in?

It used to be one every season or so, this weekend alone we have seen two decisions that could have went either if it wasn't for goal line technology.

They've been told to have more close-cut incidents to showcase the tech. All about the brand.

They've been told to have more close-cut incidents to showcase the tech. All about the brand.

Well obviously it's a coincidence, unless I'm just judging a lot more decisions more closely.

Re this penalty claim in the Spurs Liverpool game, could the reason is wasn't given be due to the Liverpool playing hurling himself to the deck, yes there was contact etc but nowhere near enough for him to hit the deck like that.

If Stoke don't get a striker in I can see them struggling this season. Probably not in a relegation battle but I can see them being lower half of the table. They were terrible at the end of last season and I don't think they had a shot on target today

If Stoke don't get a striker in I can see them struggling this season. Probably not in a relegation battle but I can see them being lower half of the table. They were terrible at the end of last season and I don't think they had a shot on target today

All the officials' fault. Mark Hughes said so.

All the officials' fault. Mark Hughes said so.

He's such a bitter cunt. Never got over Fabregas telling him his football was shit after that FA Cup game. Always shifting the blame.